Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyle Larin starts in Spain after Stinking it up in Belgium and gets a goal.

Our boys have to be phased in over 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Don't forget that our boy is also somewhat fragile. He's had every respiratory illness identified by WHO between 2020-23, and came to Bayer from Zenith injured, and left to the WC injured. So he's had to be phased in rather slowly (unfortunately).

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

didn’t start, got his goal in 15 minutes. sardar after a year is still blind in front of goal…

Comment

Seems he might be headed to Marseille. Would actually be a very nice move. Currently 3rd in Ligue 1 and 2 points behind 2nd (and UCL qualifiers)

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/s...ExS74m5vyhSONg

https://twitter.com/gffn/status/1620166738594910209?s=61&t=XSs79r0eExS74m5vyhSONg

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
            Seems he might be headed to Marseille. Would actually be a very nice move. Currently 3rd in Ligue 1 and 2 points behind 2nd (and UCL qualifiers)

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/s...ExS74m5vyhSONg
            You heard it first here..

Ps : please don't go there lol, benchwarming at leverkusen for Hlozek to play isn't that bad

Comment

He’s agreed to it. Know just down to the transfer fee

https://twitter.com/rbairner/status/...ExS74m5vyhSONg

Comment

Good team with great history and insane fans. They don't like k**n goshad attitude though.

Comment

So much for nobody being interested in him bc of an injury hit year with very limited starting chances lol.

Marseille are an upgrade if anything given Leverkusen current struggles, good chance of CL next year, huge fan base, and improving squad.

They signed Under, Malinovskiy who were very good performers at top end of serie A recently, plus Alexis who can play across the front line.

Lack a real Cf in their squad since selling Milik to Juve, Dieng to Lorient means he will get immediate minutes and chance of being star man again.

BTW, they wanted him initially when he was leaving zenit and sardar confirmed they made an offer, they have a good coach in croatian Igor Tudor, seems they have been chasing him for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    He’s agreed to it. Know just down to the transfer fee

https://twitter.com/rbairner/status/...ExS74m5vyhSONg
                    Lol fake news, the guy says Marseille has to negotiate with Zenit

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Lol fake news, the guy says Marseille has to negotiate with Zenit
                      Lol true. He deleted. Probably realized his mistake

this guy says Azmoun agrees too though
                      https://twitter.com/tanziloic/status...XuVK2gX_KMOyhg

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        So much for nobody being interested in him bc of an injury hit year with very limited starting chances lol.

Marseille are an upgrade if anything given Leverkusen current struggles, good chance of CL next year, huge fan base, and improving squad.

They signed Under, Malinovskiy who were very good performers at top end of serie A recently, plus Alexis who can play across the front line.

Lack a real Cf in their squad since selling Milik to Juve, Dieng to Lorient means he will get immediate minutes and chance of being star man again.

BTW, they wanted him initially when he was leaving zenit and sardar confirmed they made an offer, they have a good coach in croatian Igor Tudor, seems they have been chasing him for a while.
                        Marseille is the club I hate the most on earth but I kind of agree with what you said.

Lack of big striker is a huge plus for Azmoun but also consider, they have lot of offensive options so they can still play without striker like currently and like leverkusen when hlozek and azmoun are benched.
                        The pressure there will be huge, if he play shol or without confidence, they will destroyed him for good. Nothing compared to polite leverkusen fans that are critical to him currently.
                        Tudor is a coach that ask for lot of run, pressing so it doesn't match azmoun very well

Comment

Fabrizio is reporting so we know it’s legit.

prayers seem to have been answered….halelujah
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I dont think transfer fee will be an issue. They signed sardar for basically free on fairly big wages. He doesn't fit with Alonso system (false 9), even if they flip him for 8-9 million its a big profit.

Comment

Well, at least Ghermez_Agha is happy!

I am torn about this rumor. I want him to stay and fight for his place, but that hasn't exactly worked out for our players recently. I mean, how many starts has he gotten in his natural striker position? Only a few?

But, on the other hand, OM is an improving club with some big name players. I also think Sardar can do quite well in Ligue 1.

If it happens, it'll be very tight as I believe the deadline is rapidly approaching.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                Well, at least Ghermez_Agha is happy!

I am torn about this rumor. I want him to stay and fight for his place, but that hasn't exactly worked out for our players recently. I mean, how many starts has he gotten in his natural striker position? Only a few?

But, on the other hand, OM is an improving club with some big name players. I also think Sardar can do quite well in Ligue 1.

If it happens, it'll be very tight as I believe the deadline is rapidly approaching.
                                They have 26 hours to get it done
                                https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ith-sky-sports

Comment

Working...
                                X