This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
    Not a fan of the French league for our players (I think La Liga & Serie A suit them better), but if this is the best offer he has:
    -Features a starting role
    -A top team in the league that has stability

Then, he might have to take this. He's already 28 years old, and every year is precious. To further put energy & effort to fight an uphill battle to feature for a new coach who didn't want him in the first place, is a waste of time and will potentially break his spirit ( just ask Ghoddos & ARJ of Brighton).

If he does go, I REALLY hope they're fully invested in him, and give him plenty of opportunities. None of that: “We'll give you 5 games to prove to us how good are, or else we'll bench you” bs.
    Beggers can't be choosers.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
      Not a fan of the French league for our players (I think La Liga & Serie A suit them better), but if this is the best offer he has:
      -Features a starting role
      -A top team in the league that has stability

Then, he might have to take this. He’s already 28 years old, and every year is precious. To further put energy & effort to fight an uphill battle to feature for a new coach who didn’t want him in the first place, is a waste of time and will potentially break his spirit ( just ask Ghoddos & ARJ of Brighton).

If he does go, I REALLY hope they’re fully invested in him, and give him plenty of opportunities. None of that: “We’ll give you 5 games to prove to us how good are, or else we’ll bench you” bs.
      He's lucky to get this chance tbh. Most of us can see he's finished as a top player.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Lets dream he dominans like in RPL, and PSG buys him 1,5 years from now.
        Dont think psg will buy someone from Marseille!
        The best league for Azmoun is the Italian Serie A. French is very physical and with current Marseille coach asking for a lot of run, it couldn't fit Azmoun well. Marseille is also very instable as a club (see their previous coaches suddenly leaving)

Comment

Wow, that was fast.

That means they dont believe in him, they dont even believe he can make it in 1 year or so, and i have also to say that Leverkusens Strikers are not really good, even Schick who scored so much last season is nothing, absolutely nothing special !!

I still hope that Sardar gets 3-4 full games to show himself, but i doubt it.

Comment

It shows that playing in a big club (even flopping there with 0 goal and injury) give you interest of other decent clubs. It's a guarantee. A nothing special Ziyesh is rescued by psg just because he is part of Chelsea squad. A good lesson for Taremi

Comment

He needs to lose like 10-15 pounds guys. He was lean and fit in Zenit, after that he gained weight around the 2020 qualifiers in Bahrain

His work rate is already low to begin with and his going out of shape didn't help. He's clearly not a 90 min player at all.
              Last edited by Hosseini; 01-31-2023, 05:15 AM.

Comment

The Marseille thing seems off it seems, they are close to take vitinha from braga

Comment

Official : Azmoun confirmed to varzesh3 that his transfer to Marseille won't happen (they took a striker from Braga instead).

Should focus on Leverkusen. Maybe this almost transfer will force dumb Xabi to play him more
                  ​​​​

Comment

I read on a Russian site & Telegram that Zenit wants him back and its a possibility if he doesn’t go to Marseille, which looks like not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                      I read on a Russian site & Telegram that Zenit wants him back and its a possibility if he doesn’t go to Marseille, which looks like not happening.
                      He won't go to Russia. Court case with alleged daughter. Russia is a mess as well - the whole country.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

He won't go to Russia. Court case with alleged daughter. Russia is a mess as well - the whole country.
                        I don’t think its alleged anymore, I think the matter was settled when he returned briefly to Russia after moving to Germany. Please correct if wrong. And when I’m reminded of this, I’m not bothered too much if he rots on Xabi’s bench.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

I don’t think its alleged anymore, I think the matter was settled when he returned briefly to Russia after moving to Germany. Please correct if wrong. And when I’m reminded of this, I’m not bothered too much if he rots on Xabi’s bench.
                          I don't think he returned to Russia and he has denied the parentage. I wouldn't trust Russia or anything that comes out of there.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I am familiar with the case. The court demanded he come back and he didn't. No way he goes back to Zenit because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

I don't think he returned to Russia and he has denied the parentage. I wouldn't trust Russia or anything that comes out of there.
                              First part definitely happened. He even missed a game. I won’t post anything b/c unrelated to football, but anyone can google it..

Comment

interesting just how bad all attackers stats are on this team besides Diaby (who is probably the most wasteful of the bunch).

we can sit here and shit on Sardar as some do for sport, admittedly he did not help himself with lack of fitness or missing chances the couple games he did start. But we can also take into account that none of their CF have had any type of form in last 12 months. Schick who had 50 million offer last summer ended up playing so badly alonso benched him before the World Cup too. Now no club will touch him with 12 foot pole, much less offer that insane sum of cash. Hlozek hasnt scored more than a few goals either. Hudson odoi has given them next to nothing, and in general offensively they are not productive, while still being unstable defensively.

that can’t all be sardar’s fault.

there Is also something as too much competition/ too many similar players. This team has 3 CF that are all at a level where they can be starters, yet they have a coach who often prefers to play without a Cf at all. Meanwhile they are totally lacking in CM department with a bunch of redundant players that are so similar they call back amiri, who was on loan at relegated Genoa, and he becomes a starter to give some creativity to the middle of the park.

their problems are much deeper than Sardar, he is not the only one whose form went to shit in the past year. And the other guys have gotten 5x the minutes. For that reason I hoped marseille move would go through, as their situation just isn’t great and league table reflects it.

Again marseille episode shows he will still have solid interest now that he is out of Russia. Hopefully he gets more playing time from now until summer and if not then a summer transfer is certainly needed

Comment

Working...
                                X