Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol what did you guys think was next? Someone who barely features off the bench, the club tried to loan out…..this was inevitable. 95% of you couldn’t see it somehow. This club has surpassed BHA on crimes against Iranian footy - F this team.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Come on Augsburg!

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Every time Azmoun can take advantage of a situation, the guy is ill or injured ffs

Comment

For goodness sake. Is he actually sick?

Comment

I told you all his immune system is fragile. Lol

Comment

Transfer window is still open in Turkey and Russia… He still has time to save his career…

Comment

Bros not even on the bench,
                he just posts random insta stories all day,
                totally out of it,
                at least JB was a little involved with Brighton,
                its like a long distance relationship,,,
                Last edited by Farhad21; 02-03-2023, 01:16 PM.

Comment

He's had COVID twice I think. Hopefully it's not covid again otherwise that can take a serious toll.

Around this time of the year illness is high, especially with the flu and RSV so it's not abnormal

Comment

They lost 1-0. Back to back losses now.

As Nokhodi jan has previously alluded to, they won't change anything if they're winning. But if they're losing...they'll be more likely to shake things up.

Comment

Today a fenerbahce loanee scored the winner against them. Not looking great, and has nothing to do with sardar

Comment

Dafauq..
                        For over a year now when it comes to reporting to work Sardar seem to always be illing like Run DMC ..!
                        seriously though it seems to me that he’s been a near perpetual sick-note since even b4 his move from Zenit ..!?
                        Dafauq is going on with this guy ? A true pro footballer takes much much better care of his health & fitness ..!
                        so far as I’m concerned this is just further proof of his lack of footballing ambition ..!
                        Wouldn’t surprise me if called in sick cause his horse was scheduled to race, same time Bayer bus leaving for todays game ..!?

Comment

He’s a Petri dish for every respiratory illness in the northern hemisphere

Comment

Even if coach wanted him to start and play 90 minutes every week, would he be able to?

There are players coming back from death and cancer in less than a year and continuing at high level…

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              He’s a Petri dish for every respiratory illness in the northern hemisphere
                              He legit looks and acts like that kid in the class with the permanent runny nose

Comment

اینم مارو نموده
                                امام زین العابدین بیماره همیشه

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X