Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

У Азмуна свадьба была в Эмиратах, может поэтому не было в составе? Курбан Бердыев был у него на свадьбе, предложил сменить ему клуб. Кто знает, на ком он женился?

Comment

Posting 24/7 some bs about womans volleyball team of serik or horses or some bs, little kid in his head ...... we knew he is weak for 90 min but had high hopes that it becomes better, sadly it didnt and also he is still a child in his head surely that plays a role

Comment

Okay, i read somewhere that he earns 8 million a year, if i would earn that i would also be like a child i guess 😂, but that may also be the reason they wanted to sell him fast

Comment

next reason he miss a game : he broke one of his nails!

Comment

Too bad Marseille move didn't go through.
            Wished this guy had at least Taremi's level of motivation.
            Too much talent to be wasted like this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
              I hope they play him tonight so that he can score again. These German Nazi fans are annoying as fuck on social media, demanding him to be sold and calling him a flop etc. Not that he gives a shit earning juicy 2.8€ millions per season but still I want him to succeed. Please god let him play & score tonight
              Aziz jan
              If your club sign a striker and score only one goal since last season(as sub or whatever) don't you call him flop?
              Forward khareji to IPL 4 ta bazi goal nazane seda hame dar miad
              Lets be fair!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Too bad Marseille move didn't go through.
                Wished this guy had at least Taremi's level of motivation.
                Too much talent to be wasted like this!

He would have been a punching bag in Marseille if the guy started with all his injuries and on/off performances

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Lokomotiv che gorestooni ast ke bere onja toop bezane.

Bayad bemoone va sa'ye khodesho bekone.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Lokomotiv che gorestooni ast ke bere onja toop bezane.

Bayad bemoone va sa'ye khodesho bekone.
                      Would be a typical mind-blowing Iranian transfer, so pretty possible!

Comment

Apparently Azmoun got married a few days ago in Dubai according to Berdyev.
                        If so, why not wait till end of season or at least during the Christmas break?

Comment

Lol this man actually scheduled his wedding during a time that he knew he’d have league matches? This guy isn’t serious about his career if that’s true

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Perhaps it was the only time that horse-racing was on break?

Comment

He must be finished at Leverkusen and headed back to Russia… their league resumes in March so I guess he had the time to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Lool …!
                                thats pretty much what Premier’s post in Russian below translated to..! I thought he was kososhering

Comment

Working...
                                X