This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Apparently Azmoun got married a few days ago in Dubai according to Berdyev.
    If so, why not wait till end of season or at least during the Christmas break?
    Wtf!!!!
    This can not be true
    Yani in ghadr khare?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Wtf!!!!
      This can not be true
      Yani in ghadr khare?
      Love the guy, but he's definitely not the brightest crayon in the box.

Comment

Bayer still featuring him on their twitter account, so perhaps he's not done yet

Comment

If this is true, he should just move to Russia or Turkey and embrace the inevitable.

No way a professional European club, let alone a German one, put up with this unprofessionalism. And I don't blame them.

PFDC seems to be more committed to his career than he is. Sad rahmat be Mehdi.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Lool …!
            thats pretty much what Premier’s post in Russian below translated to..! I thought he was kososhering
            Когда я начинал здесь писать, делал перевод с русского на английский и вставлял переведенный, но мне кто-то из вас сказал, чтобы я не занимался ерундой, писал на русском).

Comment

Any highlights from his wedding? Did he at least shave and cut his hair?

Comment

He is back with k sher story about his volleyball team lol

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  Any highlights from his wedding? Did he at least shave and cut his hair?
                  Lol

Comment

Asian Player of the year voting
                    sardar finished 23rd.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                      Asian Player of the year voting
                      sardar finished 23rd.
                      Pretty impressive to even have gotten votes without doing jack shit all year

Comment

Genuinely one of the weirdest characters in world football. If he had a bigger reputation he would be prime meme content.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          He is back with k sher story about his volleyball team lol

huh
                          like what !?

what really makes me nervous is that supposedly he was in Dubai with his papa Berdieve …!
                          So you know some dodgy dealings were likely at play with likely lawsuits & suspensions to be followed next ..!?

next thing you know he’s gone MIA from Bayer camp only to be sighted a few weeks later in the starting line ups of Locomotive vs Arsenal Tula game ..! 😅

Comment

Guys! He has a natural talent... But he is the proof that when you transfer someone from volleyball or another sport to football, there will always be a lack of love and ambition in your career. Mehdi Taremi against all odds arrived apparently "old" to Rio Ave and reached the TOP, Azmoun continues to give an interview saying he hates watching football as if it's something funny but it's embarrassing... One of the points that Alexandre (goalkeeping coach) pointed out against Azmoun in this World Cup it was exactly the lack of passion for more of our Sardar. He is reaching his peak and I hope he still manages to change the course of his career.

Comment

We are throwing Sardar under the bus without having any information and just speculating. It is like one of those 1000 piece puzzles, we have two pieces that we think belongs to this puzzle and we say we don't like the picture!!!

Comment

Except his famous goal against an already qualified Bayern and last year goal against a dead last team with the help of the gk, he never scored a goal against a German team whether with Zenit or Bayer! Even in friendly with zenit against Schalke and werder

Comment

Working...
                                X