X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in training

Comment

^ Back in training, until his honeymoon, when Leverkusen will claim he's out "sick" again.

Comment

He gave interview to V3 about his volleyball team. Like someone who retired
        Reede be definition “FOCUS”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Really enjoy his game against Wales, a shame we saw this motivated and fighting Azmoun so little..

Comment

He looks ready to start

Comment

Will he start?

Comment

Schick may not be in the roster this weekend due to illness (probably got what Sardar had). A huge potential chance for Sardar to start and show his worth to Xabi

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Schick may not be in the roster this weekend due to illness (probably got what Sardar had). A huge potential chance for Sardar to start and show his worth to Xabi
                  Is Schick really sick? I heard on a Czech board that Schick is going to UAE to get married!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post

Is Schick really sick? I heard on a Czech board that Schick is going to UAE to get married!!!
                    Yup
                    after pulling that stunt last game, doubtful he’ll be starting anytime soon..!
                    adlil will likely lead the line for them as a pseudo striker..!

Comment

I will watch the game depending on if our hamvatan starts or not. Hoping for Sardar to start and bang in a goal or two to silence these kiri almani fans

Comment

They will probably come up with an ear injury.....

Comment

Sardar is gearing up to potentially become one of the biggest racing horse owners in history. If you factor in the number of horses he has bought (got the first winner for 500K in 2020 and has purhcased so many since then), already at this age, by the time he retires properly he will have the largest equine empire.

He has bought a large number of horses from 70K-200K which are so far unraced and I bet a number of them will win in the future. His big influence is his father, who is probably ensuring that the maximum of Sardar's salary is going into the stables worldwide.

Michelle Payne talks about Sardar at the bottom in the video here:

https://www.racing.com/news/2022-08-...s-payne-winner

Comment

Sardar not available today
                            One of his horse(Serik cousin) had gastro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think Oubitsa could become even better than Serlik and Sky Horse... We'll see

Comment

He is on the bench. Leverkusen struggling with not having a number 9 to play off but Xabi wants a fluid front 3 looks like.

Serlik is the horse yet to run that he brought for big money? His hereditary is top notch.

Comment

Working...
                                X