Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point i highly doubt any mid to bottom table team in top 4 leagues willing to pay for his transfer fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

when he was around 21 years old this guy had the potential to be a world class star. Laziness, immaturity, and several poor decisions got him to where he is today

he has nobody to blame but himself

Comment

Ansarifard 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          when he was around 21 years old this guy had the potential to be a world class star. Laziness, immaturity, and several poor decisions got him to where he is today

he has nobody to blame but himself

I disagree - I just think football just isn't that important for him. He had a dozen horses already in 2016 and now has almost 100. His priority for the last 7 years hasn't been on football.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
            I hope they play him tonight so that he can score again. These German Nazi fans are annoying as fuck on social media, demanding him to be sold and calling him a flop etc. Not that he gives a shit earning juicy 2.8€ millions per season but still I want him to succeed. Please god let him play & score tonight
            Score again? When did He score the last time? Do you know who is annoying? Those iranian fans commenting on every post his name. Do u even know what a Nazi is? I am german, behave yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

I disagree - I just think football just isn't that important for him. He had a dozen horses already in 2016 and now has almost 100. His priority for the last 7 years hasn't been on football.
              Isn’t that just basically rephrasing what I said? Lol

the fact his own career isn’t his priority is immaturity and laziness. prioritizing his hobbies over his career is Poor decision making

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Sardar is invisible to Xabi. Time to bail.
                Hes not invisible. Hes simply not good enough. He scored one goal and the way he plays is disturbing. He doesnt seem motivated. He should go to a weaker league and enjoy easy money

Comment

Originally posted by ferdyf View Post

Hes not invisible. Hes simply not good enough. He scored one goal and the way he plays is disturbing. He doesnt seem motivated. He should go to a weaker league and enjoy easy money
                  Ergo he's invisible to Xabi.

Comment

I think some of you guys are being a bit too harsh on Azmoun. Getting sick multiple times, injuries, etc were a series of unfortunate events that have thrown off his transition at Leverkusen. Plus, the fact last year the team was in shambles with a losing record, then firing the coach who wanted Azmoun in the first place.

When I saw Azmoun on television in WC2022 against Wales, I saw a player who was relying on sheer gheyrat to stay on the field, and in spite of being 50%, was one of our most dangerous players.

He deserves a lot more respect for what he’s accomplished in his career so far: excellent international goal scoring record, scoring against multiple teams in the Champions League, being MVP and winning Golden Boot in the RPL, etc.

A coach’s BELIEF in a player is absolutely critical to their success, especially when you have them transition from Russian to German league (huge difference). In my opinion, Azmoun definitely has the talent to be “believed in” (aka, being more patient, giving him more opportunities, and bringing the best out of him on the pitch) I just don’t think Alonso feels the same.

Comment

This thread is a living testament of why iranians cant have any good things. Talking about horses, making inferences about his motivation from reading IG posts etcetera.

Am I the only one seeing a pattern? Same shit on JBs thread and after those two goals everyone is riding his D. Now when Azmoun gets back to form and reaches a better place these same type of namak nashnas fake fans will ride Azmouns D hard too!

Comment

On the same topic: Iranians never learn that their perspectives on things is a CHOICE. When I read some toxic shit about his wedding it becomes clear.

Instead of saying that he has integrity and honor his wife/family some of you guys say he is unproffessional. Perhaps this is the case. But the same ppl have the audacity to cry when foreigners talk shit about him.

Nothing makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                          This thread is a living testament of why iranians cant have any good things. Talking about horses, making inferences about his motivation from reading IG posts etcetera.

Am I the only one seeing a pattern? Same shit on JBs thread and after those two goals everyone is riding his D. Now when Azmoun gets back to form and reaches a better place these same type of namak nashnas fake fans will ride Azmouns D hard too!
                          And you would think those type of people would learn to be less dogmatic, speak with less conviction, and be more nuanced in their reactions, but yet, they still don’t, as they swing like a pedulum.

Be gholeh irooniya: “nah bah baheshoon, nah chah chaheshoon be dard mekhoreh.”

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                            On the same topic: Iranians never learn that their perspectives on things is a CHOICE. When I read some toxic shit about his wedding it becomes clear.

Instead of saying that he has integrity and honor his wife/family some of you guys say he is unproffessional. Perhaps this is the case. But the same ppl have the audacity to cry when foreigners talk shit about him.

Nothing makes sense.
                            This is why Iranian fans to me, are the worst fans I've ever met. Of all the sports and fan bases I've ever experienced I can't stand ours. When it's good they're all irrationally invested and overhype everything and when there's any sign of something negative they're all extremely toxic and shitty towards the players. It's a joke that never ends and if you find what I'm saying to be offensive then guess what? I'm clearly talking about you

Comment

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post

This is why Iranian fans to me, are the worst fans I've ever met. Of all the sports and fan bases I've ever experienced I can't stand ours. When it's good they're all irrationally invested and overhype everything and when there's any sign of something negative they're all extremely toxic and shitty towards the players. It's a joke that never ends and if you find what I'm saying to be offensive then guess what? I'm clearly talking about you
                              AGC​: This thread is a living testament of why iranians cant have any good things. Talking about horses, making inferences about his motivation from reading IG posts etcetera.

Am I the only one seeing a pattern? Same shit on JBs thread and after those two goals everyone is riding his D. Now when Azmoun gets back to form and reaches a better place these same type of namak nashnas fake fans will ride Azmouns D hard too!​
                              This!!!
                              To me this refers to iranians in general not only football fans.
                              Iranians lack international "Janbeh" and common sense so badly.

Reminds me of Joseph de Maistre​ famous quote: “Every country has the government it deserves.”
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

In my defense, I been calling Sardar Lazy and overrated since 2018.

Comment

Working...
                                X