Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We really have some philosophers here trying to give diagnosis on 80 million people after 5 critical posts of Sardar Azmoun…

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post

This!!!
      To me this refers to iranians in general not only football fans.
      Iranians lack international "Janbeh" and common sense so badly.

Reminds me of Joseph de Maistre​ famous quote: “Every country has the government it deserves.”
      Brah, we're on a super niche football forum on a 250+ page thread dedicated to a footballer. We're probably in 3% of people that are invested and have been following Azmoun all his career. Ofc people are going to put his life under a microscope. Like any other football forum. We are not an exception.

This has nothing to do with being Iranian. It's just sad seeing a talented player throw it all away. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

Isn’t that just basically rephrasing what I said? Lol

the fact his own career isn’t his priority is immaturity and laziness. prioritizing his hobbies over his career is Poor decision making

Not entirely, because you are suggesting he needs to blame someone or that he should be upset.

He is happy with his life, this is what he wanted - to own horses and stables. The football is, and has always been, secondary to him.

As a result I'm no longer bothered about his football, and have started following his horses

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          We really have some philosophers here trying to give diagnosis on 80 million people after 5 critical posts of Sardar Azmoun…
          Ooops seems a hit a nerve here.... I apologize....hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

Brah, we're on a super niche football forum on a 250+ page thread dedicated to a footballer. We're probably in 3% of people that are invested and have been following Azmoun all his career. Ofc people are going to put his life under a microscope. Like any other football forum. We are not an exception.

This has nothing to do with being Iranian. It's just sad seeing a talented player throw it all away. Simple as that.
            Bruh

So you basically assume this has to be a place where people are putting footballers under unrealistic scrutiny trying to live up to your unrealistic expectations? Because trashy english fans do this? It has not to be this way. Azmoun has no obligation realizing your iranian neymar jr or messi fantasies. You talk about potential, but that is just your amateur assesment.

Secondly you basically make assumptions about his work ethic etcetera by doing some serious kremlinology watching his IG post. This is also a very strange approach.

Thirdly, what makes you know his interests better than him? Have you read his contract? Do you know the scope of his options? Or are you just simply assuming you know things? Maybe you're right and maybe you are not.

The problem is not the speculations per se, its the extremely tendentious posts going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

Bruh

So you basically assume this has to be a place where people are putting footballers under unrealistic scrutiny trying to live up to your unrealistic expectations? Because trashy english fans do this? It has not to be this way. Azmoun has no obligation realizing your iranian neymar jr or messi fantasies. You talk about potential, but that is just your amateur assesment.

Secondly you basically make assumptions about his work ethic etcetera by doing some serious kremlinology watching his IG post. This is also a very strange approach.

Thirdly, what makes you know his interests better than him? Have you read his contract? Do you know the scope of his options? Or are you just simply assuming you know things? Maybe you're right and maybe you are not.

The problem is not the speculations per se, its the extremely tendentious posts going on here.
              This is what a hit nerve looks like. Probably 200 words for “don’t be mean to my favorite player”.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

This is what a hit nerve looks like. Probably 200 words for “don’t be mean to my favorite player”.
                Cant argue against that logic. Perhaps youre right. But not the part about fav player. I support all iranians. Try it for once you horse hater haha

Comment

I don't understand why he decided to stay at Bayer 04. If he had offers in France or even in Turkey, he should've considered it. I get he wants to succeed in Germany, but it doesn't look like he's in Alonso's plans.

I never thought Sardar was a lazy player. Despite being goofy/goofing around, he's known to be hardworking at training and does care about playing time. But he either needs to kick it into gear, work harder, take risks and change up his style. Or he needs to leave this summer.

Best wishes to Sardar for the rest of the Bundesliga season.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    I don't understand why he decided to stay at Bayer 04. If he had offers in France or even in Turkey, he should've considered it. I get he wants to succeed in Germany, but it doesn't look like he's in Alonso's plans.

I never thought Sardar was a lazy player. Despite being goofy/goofing around, he's known to be hardworking at training and does care about playing time. But he either needs to kick it into gear, work harder, take risks and change up his style. Or he needs to leave this summer.

Best wishes to Sardar for the rest of the Bundesliga season.
                    My understanding is that he agreed to go to France but Bayern didn't let him go.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

practice today

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                        My understanding is that he agreed to go to France but Bayern didn't let him go.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                        or perhaps they couldnt agree on Personal Term$$$..!!? who knows..!!?
                        what we were told at time of that possible transfer is that Sardar was only one of 2-3 other strikers that Marseille we pursuing late in the window.

what we sorta know.... he is currently on a rather lucrative pay-package, which most probably Bayer only agreed to pay initially because he instead saved them millions in transfer fees to zenit, by rushed, sorta scandalous way he handled that switch ..!!

my guess is that Marseille didnt feel the need to match such a supposedly high pay-package to a striker who's by now is sorta considered a EU top-league bust..!! and Sardar doesnt feel the pressure to agree to a discounted pay for obvious reasons..!! so Marseille gave up on his pursuit and instead went for their other transfer targets, acquiring a younger striker on likely a much cheaper paypackage than sardar..!!

ps

i dont understand how anyone here expected him to Start the last game..?? after playing hookie from work, supposedly going to UAE for some bs..?
                        No Coach worth their salt wouldnt punish a player for such unprofessional antic by denying them action on pitch at a very least a game or 2..! Xabi would neither ... he wasnt a big fan of his game to begin with ... and obviously didnt need him to win the last game rather comfortably .... so chances are barring a possibly late few trash minutes he wont see action in next game either..!!
                        this is slowly turning into ARJ 2.0 situation where the club wants him out and off their wage-bill but player unable to attract similar hand$ome pay from another respectable EU club, just sits and show up to practices and pretty much rides through most of his current contract..!? or agrees to get offloaded to a tokhmy (but Rich) club in Russia/ayrab/turkey whatnot who's willing to match his pay !!?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          practice today

He must feel demotivated with Xabi Alonso not giving him time.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Azmoun is not overrated lol, just look at his international / club goal records up until this one move. He is still young, for whatever reason this move did not pan out well, it isn't the end of his career lol. We are all very angry about it, because he has been one of our top prospects for a long time and we expected him to move to a very big club after Russia.

This didn't happen, and it sucks. However it does not take away from his quality, he will bounce back. It didn't all happen to him randomly, and I do agree that he needs to work on his fitness. But his potential is still not questioned
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Europa League home match against Monaco on Thursday

Comment

Monaco are in good form

Comment

Working...
                                X