Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an early goal against a likely parked bus of kusen and hopefully they pound their asses before the break.... that will force xabi to open up and go to bench and hopefully a few minutes for sardar to feature..? Go Monaco

Comment

Ajab goale tokhmy khordan 😂 all I want is to watch football and cheer for my hamvatan, is that to much to ask for?!

Comment

Everybody from the Bench warming up......except Sardar. Just saw him sitting on the Bench as the last Sub came to the Bench....Sardar sitting there alone. Not even warming up.....thats really curious.

Comment

At this point this is direct discrimination & racism towards Iranians abroad by Germany

Comment

Just saw that the Referee is from.....Israel.

Comment

Schick now on. Clearly not going to get any minutes the rest of the year

Comment

Schick coming on for Holzek. Sardar clearly third string striker. What a shame.

Comment

Schick subbed on ahead of him.
                  Sardar's Bayer career is done.

Comment

At least he's got his horses tho!

Comment

sad to see top player of Russia for several years get screwed up like this. He better get his shit togheter and GTF out of Germany. I say this as a TM fan, we need him top notch for our national team. He deservs better than the shit he gets from Leverkusen. They play a half injured Shick over him... thats just BS

Comment

Sardar is better than Hlozek. I firmly believe that its not just my tribal bias. I have hopes our boy will play Sunday. He needs to score and assist to get some respect.

Comment

No one knows the behind the scenes situation and if Alonso plays with one striker, Schick will naturally take Holzek's place so it makes sense to play him today to slowly re-introduce him back.

It just sucks that after all the hype before the transfer, this is the situation Sardar is stuck in. We all believed moving to Leverkusen would do wonders for him (remember 4-4-2 with him and Schick at the top)... well it hasn't. We all believed Seoane's departure would pan out well for him, but it hasn't. Being injured during Alonso's first month as HC also didn't help. Overall, terrible situation but I see a French side buying him in the summer, so hopefully he keeps his head together and doesn't get completely out of shape before then and is able to get some 15min runs every other game to keep him motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
                            Everybody from the Bench warming up......except Sardar. Just saw him sitting on the Bench as the last Sub came to the Bench....Sardar sitting there alone. Not even warming up.....thats really curious.
                            he needs to gtfo there asap .... looks awful like a repeat of ARJ/brighton is in full effect..!!
                            I suppose some semi decent move can come about in summer ? or maybe he is on verge of joining a russian team already (zenit?locomotive?) that it would be an extremely disappointing transfer ...!!
                            i think i rather he stayed put till summer and take his chances in other decent EU league..!

Comment

Yesssssss Monaco wins, sweet justice

Comment

I've said this for years: Bundesliga and EPL are (generally) not good for TM players. I don't understand why people like Azmoun can't look at the history of Iranian players going to those leagues, and figure this out.

Serie A and La Liga are far better for our skill and mentality (i.e. emotional makeup).

Comment

Working...
                                X