This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aria32 View Post

I have heard this argument a lot. But I dont understand the logic of pre-assigning players to specific leagues just based on their nationality. Just because we are Iranian doesnt mean our physical attributes, mental make-up, work ethic is the same. I would love for someone to explain this argument because I have never understood it.
    I know there are exceptions to that rule, but generally speaking Iranians seem to have a hard time adjusting to more physical, fast-paced leagues in European countries where culturally, the people (and by reference, coaches and staff) are more "business" and less "passion/emotional".
    I may not be articulating my sentiment well, but you catch my drift. It's not necessarily a lack of physical attributes, it's the cultural barrier and radical shift in work-rate and fitness required. I think this is most apparent when players from the IPL try to make the jump straight to a mid-top European league.

Just my opinion; I am not saying it applies even 80% of the time, but it seems to be a trend.

Regardless, I think most of us agree: if Sardar wants to play regularly, he needs to get out of BL.

Comment

Azmoun telling his team mates they suck

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Poor guy has to take his frustration out somehow.
        Not sure he is even frustrated
        He is probably more concerned about one of his horses diarrhea than his playing time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

seaone ruined sardar azmoon. Why would you play a top finishing striker as a MD or sometimes defensive MD! Mentality plays a big role in football and seaone ruined that goal scoring mentality for sardar. Time to leave for turkey or possibly some crap french team.

Comment

Tu short riidan ham (on sardar’s part) had o andaze dare… sitting on the end of the bench while other 9 is injured and coach is playing 20 years rookie fresh from czech league! Wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              seaone ruined sardar azmoon. Why would you play a top finishing striker as a MD or sometimes defensive MD! Mentality plays a big role in football and seaone ruined that goal scoring mentality for sardar. Time to leave for turkey or possibly some crap french team.
              This is the difference between shit coaches and good ones. Good coaches keep all their players in form and have some limits to competition to keep every player capable and ready. Shit coaches rely on certain players too much and meanwhile risk the whole teams form in case key players are absent.

I think SC in Porto have done a fantastic job in this regard. Compared to other teams, 2nd and 3rd choice strikers score too and are reliable!

Alonso is also doing this mistake. They think squad depth is just a matter of natural abilities of players and not a matter of form.

Comment

Sardar jan, if you're reading this, please get out of there asap. Go to any other team, where you get playing time and save your career. And please spare us your "I prefer horses and volleyball over football".

Comment

The fact that he couldn't get a transfer this winter break when he very well knows he won't get playing time is a very big concern. He'd rather ride the bench than to run. At this rate, he is not a TM quality player.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    The fact that he couldn't get a transfer this winter break when he very well knows he won't get playing time is a very big concern. He'd rather ride the bench than to run. At this rate, he is not a TM quality player.
                    One fallacy you and others here seem to make too often, is that you believe everything is in Sardar's hands when it comes to transfer. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
                      Sardar jan, if you're reading this, please get out of there asap. Go to any other team, where you get playing time and save your career. And please spare us your "I prefer horses and volleyball over football".
                      Pgl is perfect for him
                      he be god in pp or ss or sepahan.
                      He can save his career like biro,ramin,pag,maganlu
                      did,, and he can be near his horses and volleyball team.

Comment

The only dude to rival Sardar’s calves size

Comment

Diaby injured

Comment

he should go to Saudi Arabia and play with Ronaldo at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                              he should go to Saudi Arabia and play with Ronaldo at this point.

Comment

Wonder what he’s saying to Sardar?

Comment

Working...
                                X