X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Wonder what he’s saying to Sardar?

“There is just no hope for you son ..! Is there !?
    can u please practice like you give a fk ..!”

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      “There is just no hope for you son ..! Is there !?
      can u please practice like you give a fk ..!”
      Oh man, harsh! I hope not, though Sardar's body language isn't exactly hopeful.

Comment

Sardar has achieved everything he set out to achieve - which is to own champion horses and own stables with almost a hundred horses around the world.

He also has a team in his other sport which is Volleyball

I am happy for him for just achieving his dreams. Everything else is our expectation on him, not his own wish or his father's wish.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Sardar has achieved everything he set out to achieve - which is to own champion horses and own stables with almost a hundred horses around the world.

He also has a team in his other sport which is Volleyball

I am happy for him for just achieving his dreams. Everything else is our expectation on him, not his own wish or his father's wish.
          Sardar has been on serious decline in last year and half.
          Most of his glorious stats are before age of 25!
          He is 28, it is now or never!
          I wasn't expecting him to keep shining when he reach age of 30+ , but such a decline at 28!
          He is lucky there are not many competitors in TM otherwise his spot also could have been in danger!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I wasn't expecting him to keep shining when he reach age of 30+ , but such a decline at 28!
            He is lucky there are not many competitors in TM otherwise his spot also could have been in danger!

I am pretty sure he will again retire from TM over the next 12 months - actually I think we may have seen the last of a few players in big international competitions.

Will be interested to see Ghalenoei's team

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Oh man, harsh! I hope not, though Sardar's body language isn't exactly hopeful.
              ok lets try a different .....

xabi: " ok sardar, lets run that again.... this time Peeleeze act like you give a fk ...! and actually want to make an appearance at next match..!!"
              Azmoun: but aghaye AALAAANzoo, the fking goal is like 100 yards the other side of the pitch..... im a fking Striker... Not a goddamn DM/Sweeper..!!

On serious note:

like i said before if Bayer is really sold and intent on retaining Xabi's services for the long haul, then they are best off offloading Sardar and Patrick ASAP or stand to watch their market values shrink to low single digits faster than a rabbit gets fked..!!
              these guys simply do not fit into fold of Xabi's brand of football..! Simples as..!

summer transfer season couldnt come fast enough for Sardar to GTFO dodge and resurrect their once very promising careers elsewhere in a respectable EU top league, hopefully..!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Some years ago we thought we are stacked at striker position but finally we have no one with Taremi/Azmoun caliber coming

Comment

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/187097...85%D9%88%D9%86

he got in some kind of altercation with Diatta of Monaco at full whistle, resulting in scuffle between the two sides. Supposedly diatta had ongoing beef with hincapie all game and sardar came in to defend him or something. Seems quite frustrated

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

he got in some kind of altercation with Diatta of Monaco at full whistle, resulting in scuffle between the two sides. Supposedly diatta had ongoing beef with hincapie all game and sardar came in to defend him or something.
                    They only showed the end of the altercation where others were separating them. Did not show what started it. In any case, does not seem like the behavior of a person that only cares about horses and doesn't give a sh*t about football...

To me, he may be injured, or out of shape due to multiple previous injuries, or simply not good enough, but not someone that doesn't care about his career. At the end of the day, he is an Iranian, and Iranians fight and punch and cuss in a weekend pickup game, so I don't think Sardar's ego allows him to just go through the motions and pick up a paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

he got in some kind of altercation with Diatta of Monaco at full whistle, resulting in scuffle between the two sides. Supposedly diatta had ongoing beef with hincapie all game and sardar came in to defend him or something. Seems quite frustrated
                      any vids of the incident?

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post

They only showed the end of the altercation where others were separating them. Did not show what started it. In any case, does not seem like the behavior of a person that only cares about horses and doesn't give a sh*t about football...

To me, he may be injured, or out of shape due to multiple previous injuries, or simply not good enough, but not someone that doesn't care about his career. At the end of the day, he is an Iranian, and Iranians fight and punch and cuss in a weekend pickup game, so I don't think Sardar's ego allows him to just go through the motions and pick up a paycheck.
                        attacks on character are normal territory for iranians. They feel very little shame engaging in it. God forbid instead of buy 40 mansions and 6 lambos with his money he invest in womens sports or a cultural past time (horceracing in his region). Meanwhile we put others who contributed zero to development of something as noble as womens sports on pedestal when they leave country with all their millions.

Sardar had a tough year, bad injuries, illness, changing clubs and at same time as he change clubs they enter bad run of form that lasts to present date, through 2 managers. Other CF in the team are all struggling too, before sardar it was schick who played so badly alonso benched him too. Hlozek does nothing to convince and should have put game out of reach on thursday but again missed great chances. And still with bad injury and 40% fitness he gave good effort in WC, running Wales defense of Spurs starter Ben Davies and Joe Rodon into the ground. It is weird that people say he lacks fight... OFC he must do more to ensure he is at physical peak 24/7. Unlike in zenit where he was the big fish and would start even if he trained once in the week, now he has to be 100% fit always just to put himself in contention for bench minutes.

And still in the midst of the worst form year of his career marseille in french title charge were willing to cough up 10 million EU for him a few weeks ago...

He can do nothing but continue to work and hope he gets a fair chance. They have not even played him once as a starter in his regular position, for a player they invested a big contract in and rolfes + voller spoke so highly of that is quite weird. From the bits he has got off the bench he certainly has not been bad, creating multiple chances and looking active in general, but hard to gauge in such limited time. If it continues until the summer then of course he will need to find new club.

Anyways leverkusen issue isnt sardar clearly, without him they are not getting results either.

Comment

Btw Diatta and Azmoun played against each other during the Iran/senegal friendly

Comment

… They got my homie hemmed up and they all around
                            Can't none of them see him if they goin' straight pound-for-pound
                            They wanna come up real quick before they start to clown
                            I best pull out my strap and lay them bustas down

Comment

^ma ni**a is out to Regulate..!!
                              i really think he got involved in the malay and mixed it up there mostly as a show of loyalty to his team/teammates..!
                              probably because of late, lot of fans been questioning his commitment to bayer even to Football all together..!

Comment

^One thing I know is you don't mess with a Turkman!

Comment

Working...
                                X