X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now a pk for mainz

Comment

Leverkusen imploding on stroke of half time.

Great half by sardar with really limited service. Got a PK with good Cf play and being alert in box, idiot tapsoba missed it. He made the equalizer out of nothing with great press work and perfectly timed release to amiri.

They get in great crossing positions but give him nothing to attack.

He definitely does not show that he is below this level, one of their best this half. His general link up and quick 1-2s created multiple openings, he was sharp in possession and worked hard off the ball.

Hope he gets a goal in 2nd half to cement himself a bit more in xabi's mind.

As for people saying he doesnt care about football, has no fight, quality, etc. lol.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I think Sardar did good in first half despite the fact that he get the chance to start when basically 5 other players are non-starter and the midfield that should feed Sardar is non-existing. Demirbay waste of money €32Mil, Adli and 'Amiri so selfish and eager to prove themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
            I think Sardar did good in first half despite the fact that he get the chance to start when basically 5 other players are non-starter and the midfield that should feed Sardar is non-existing. Demirbay waste of money €32Mil, Adli and 'Amiri so selfish and eager to prove themselves.
            Maybe our players should try to be a little bit more selfish too. These selfish players are always rewarded at the end

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Maybe our players should try to be a little bit more selfish too. These selfish players are always rewarded at the end
              Agree. I'm willing to bet that any other player, (Adli or Amiri) in Sardars position when he assisted would not have passed and instead have tried to finish.

Comment

Their left CB sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

Agree. I'm willing to bet that any other player, (Adli or Amiri) in Sardars position when he assisted would not have passed and instead have tried to finish.
                  Coaches appreciate players making the right decision and the right decision was to lay off the ball to Amiri... I bet in Xabi's head, 70% of that goal is attributed to Azmoun and 30% is Amiri...

Azmoun had a great half and I am sure Xabi took note.

Comment

any stream?

Comment

I assume he'll be subbed soon, so should go pedal to the metal for the rest of the game.

Edit: I was (thankfully) wrong. Schick and Wirtz came on, but Sardar stays on.

Comment

Links anyone ?

Comment

Wirtz and schick in. Azmoun still therr

Comment

Damn, Sardar almost scored (hit the post), but Schick scores on the rebound.

Comment

He was unlucky, his shot was on target but it deflected off the defender on to the post.

Comment

hradecky is so cold

Comment

Working...
                                X