• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    when did he say this ...!?

the video is an older interview... i think
    before the OM transfer rumors

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

who called him next Ibrahimovic? i’d be happy with next Hashemian…
      I am a huge Hashemian fan, but I can argue that Sardar is better. Hashemian had 2 really good season with Bochum, but that's about it.

If your argument is you will be happy with Sardar having a couple of Hashemian like seasons in the Bundesliga, I will agree with you. But as a player, I think Sardar is better. For majority of footballer, its about fit. You really have to be cognizant of which team and system you go into.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post

I am a huge Hashemian fan, but I can argue that Sardar is better. Hashemian had 2 really good season with Bochum, but that's about it.

If your argument is you will be happy with Sardar having a couple of Hashemian like seasons in the Bundesliga, I will agree with you. But as a player, I think Sardar is better. For majority of footballer, its about fit. You really have to be cognizant of which team and system you go into.
        My point, not argument, is that the fans set him up to be criticized like this by having very big expectations for him. This isn’t meant to be critical, but he was in Russian league in mid-20s and Iranian fans were calling him world class or one of the top strikers in Europe. That’s just unrealistic. I don’t think Hash is a better player but first we should compare to Iranian players’ accomplishments and then get to comparing with the world’s best. A few years ago with like 30-something TM goals, some folks were sure he’s gonna beat Daei’s record. Expectations of top 5 striker in Europe, 100 int’l goals… these aren’t small things. Most players will come up short.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          when did he say this ...!?

the video is an older interview... i think
          before the OM transfer rumors

Here he mentions it during TM part. He also explained more background details to why his body was empty.
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Arrived for Monaco match

Comment

I assume he won't start today, but hopefully he'll get some minutes off the bench. They also have a BuLi game on Sunday.

Comment

Starting Lineups are out....no Sardar. Lets see if they need Goals and he and Schick probably will come in in second half.

Comment

they need to win by 2 goal magin to advance, so chances are good he'll see significant 2nd half minutes ..!?
                  i got shitt to do .... not sure i can hang around to watch it. it would be great if Bayer manages to get passed these french cunts...!!
                  they surely got the quality to put 2 past monaco away... but their backline and defensive structure is way too soorakh/unorganized/shaky and prone to giving up tokhmy goals, hence it seems highly doubtful they can keep a clean sheet.

Comment

Penalty for Monaco. These defenders in Leverkusen are retarded....worst defenders in bundesliga.

Hope Azmoun gets some minutes.

Comment

Leverkusen scores again!

Comment

Great game to watch like the first one, lot of goals and fast paced. Hopefully Sardar gets to play and score

Comment

Leverkusen forwards switch between defending deep and pressuring high at times! They must know that their midfield is nonexistent themselves! lool.

I dont think these forwards will last 90 minutes at all!

Comment

Any Links? TIA

Comment

Has hlozek done sh*t the whole game?

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                                Has hlozek done sh*t the whole game?
                                Doesn't matter. They're ahead on aggregate. Alonso wont' make any changes.

Comment

Working...
                                X