• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice goal adli to kill off the game. Schick with the assist

Comment

He’s got his swagger back

Comment

Adli is back after one game only? For a straight red? Guess BuLi doesn't have the same rule as the EPL.

Comment

Well done boys

Comment

Hats off to Sardar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Goals:

Comment

Vote for MOTM, if you can

Comment

I'm sure Diably would be MOM. A goal and assist.

Comment

Best career move Azmoun made was coming to BL04!!! Lol TM fans are nuts aren't we? Last week all the hate in the world this week a complete flip. Happy for him. He is a real talent.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Best career move Azmoun made was coming to BL04!!! Lol TM fans are nuts aren't we? Last week all the hate in the world this week a complete flip. Happy for him. He is a real talent.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

whats more pathetic is some of the same people who attacked his character, quality, motivation, horse stable, the fact he funds a top women's volleyball program in Iran, and said his next step was definitely qatar or turkey bc nobody in europe was interested in him have now totally disappeared... with fans like these, who needs opponents? Shit on the guy when he had illness and injury ridden year at new club that changed coach and was unstable, then when he starts to deliver pretend its not happening!

Comment

some BL fan reactions...

"Hincapie, Palacios, Wirtz, Adli, Azmoun, Schick. 6 players the new face of the squad should be built around next season. In a perfect world, of course, there is still Frimpong."

"Even though Wirtz & Diaby are rightly talked about a lot, Azmoun in particular was Bayer's key to the game. Very mobile, has repeatedly created superiority situations through his positioning, but always in alternation with good depth. Strong!"

"Xabi today with Azmoun in the lead and Diaby-Wirtz in the double mp behind the Iranian. Personally, it seems to me the most complementary and balanced line. With Azmoun (unlike Hlozek) you gain a piece that, in addition to giving you a punch in the rival area, gives you associative play with the rest."

Comment

He’s enjoying himself, which is the most important things. Everything else will come from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                            I'm sure Diably would be MOM. A goal and assist.
                            Don’t underestimate the Persian Internet Mafia

Comment

I feel B04 will make the mistake of buying more strikers at the end of the season while they badly need much better defenders

Comment

in kicker BuLi team of the week:

Comment

Working...
                                X