This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    At last some good sense. Would have been better with Azmoun, Lewandowski don't put Robert, neither haaland erling, etc..
    yea, he shoulda just opted for his last name in the back... however i have never been fond of the spelling .... personally woulda preferred OZMOUN to Azmoun .... sounds more like Asszmoun when uttered by westerners..!?:/

Comment

I knew Simon Rolfes was tall but damn he’s really tall next to sardar

Comment

is that floki the Viking ? on their sleeve sponsor logo ?

i dont suppose any their jerseys will come with sponsor patches too ..?? especially not the sleeve sponsor patch..?

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          And financially he is a steal for them as they are likely to profit from him massively.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/manuelv...-market-value/

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Yes, really glad that my order was changed to SARDAR

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            yea, he shoulda just opted for his last name in the back... however i have never been fond of the spelling .... personally woulda preferred OZMOUN to Azmoun .... sounds more like Asszmoun when uttered by westerners..!?:/
            Maybe that’s why he prefers Sardar on the jersey. But Taremi did the same thing, it says Mehdi on his Jersey

Comment

Medical check in progress!

Comment

I'm just glad the media stopped calling him the Iranian Messi

Comment

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdk6LUV2/

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

TM players really have a monopoly on the #9 at their clubs: Taremi, ARJ, Sardar...

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        TM players really have a monopoly on the #9 at their clubs: Taremi, ARJ, Sardar...
                        Zahedi too

Comment

I actually love Sardar on the jersey and Mehdi too. Easier to remember and they start a new tradition of Iranian first names becoming more familiar and even more popular around the world. One step away for our communities being dehumanized by the west and especially by U.S. mainstream media and political establishment.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                            I actually love Sardar on the jersey and Mehdi too. Easier to remember and they start a new tradition of Iranian first names becoming more familiar and even more popular around the world. One step away for our communities being dehumanized by the west and especially by U.S. mainstream media and political establishment.

Go Sardar!
                            Since when Mehdi is an Iranian name?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Since when Mehdi is an Iranian name?
                              its commonly used in iran but not iranian of course. Like mohammad ali hossein hassan

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Hi all! More Sardar autograph jerseys are now available for purchase! Just got my order in!

Ps. Do not order via mobile. Use a computer and make sure you have Google translate open for German non speakers as some fields do not translate. Also...email confirmation is completely German!
                                Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Do you think well get Sardar or Serdar? My Invoice says Serdar so will be interesting to see what I end up with. I had my cousin in Germany call them this morning and they didn't share much other than its in their system and tracking will be updated soon... Post when you get it and Ill do the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X