Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meh.. not so impressive half from our boy..! had a nice little layoff for diaby towards the end of half otherwise he looked the usual lifeless, day late, dollar short to balls and a step or two behind the play..!!

something is seriously wrong with this guy's fitness and general movements about the pitch ... !! can't really put my finger on it what..!!?

Comment

Walk in the park.the last sequence with the cross, he even transformed into a statue, watching the game..

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

after 8 years of watching him it’s clear that’s his style. He just jogs lightly for the most part. I think he thinks it throws defenders off.
        true... he often tries to lul defenders/markers into sleep and then suddenly spring a run forward on them ..! but i really dont think that will suffice for this coach and how he wants his team to be pressing aggressively from up top..!! and i think he knows and been told that by xabi, but can't help himself frequently getting into his lollygagging modes and then all the sudden remember oooh i gotta run and press this guy or oh i gotta track back .... then he ends up being way late to react, a step behind the action on the pitch or ends up clattering into an opponent late or in the box he is way too stationary with a marker hanging right on his ass ... doesnt hustle/jiggle around to open himself better for service ..!!
        if the result of this game was close or hanging on balance he woulda been yanked to bench already...!!

Comment

MYA Azmoun!

Comment

Azmoun is immensely talented, but his fitness has always been a problem. This will always impact his consistency and growth, it is why he is always slow to start at the start of the season then gets good. Or why he has randomly very poor games / can't play at 100% beyond 60 minutes. He relies on his talent alone which has gotten him far, but he will never reach his potential if his fitness is not taken seriously
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              Azmoun is immensely talented, but his fitness has always been a problem. This will always impact his consistency and growth, it is why he is always slow to start at the start of the season then gets good. Or why he has randomly very poor games / can't play at 100% beyond 60 minutes. He relies on his talent alone which has gotten him far, but he will never reach his potential if his fitness is not taken seriously
              I thought germans would have taken care of his fitness issue

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

after 8 years of watching him it’s clear that’s his style. He just jogs lightly for the most part. I think he thinks it throws defenders off.
                I don't know about that...
                there are matches where clearly gives an effort, has more pace.
                Some like today's first half, he's slow on the attack and doesn't move enough off the ball.

Comment

Any link guys? Thanks

Comment

frimpong scores 2nd ...maybe offside....yep..!! :/ Sardar shoulda been the guy making that run into box for the finish but he is sucking wind somewhere in MF joggin about :/

Comment

Another nice setup by Sardar for Diaby, but Diaby's shot is blocked.

Comment

Damn, Sardar almost scored but saved by the GK from two yards out.

Comment

fak he nearly scores the rebound from CK.. before that he had nice layoff to Diaby inside the box but his shot got deflected..!!

thats a bit better come on Sardar .... 💪

Comment

Another nice layoff by Sardar for Diaby, but Diaby's shot hits the post.

Lots of action.​

Comment

he just can't finish can he?

Comment

Fak another nice layoff pass to diaby .... this time he hits the damn upright... nearly had 2 assists and a goal in last 3 min.

Comment

Working...
                                X