Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now only 7 points from automatic UCL qualification spot. What a turnaround for this team (and Sardar)!

Comment

What a powerful, statement header. It's been a while since he scored in the air.

Good cameo. Could've had an assist if Diaby finished, and scored a nice goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        The guy is so talented! Heyf ke ghadr khodesho nemidone!!
        If he had good work ethic he could have played regularly for any top clubs in Europe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Nice way of trying to save face by arguing counter factually. Now admit that kissing and hugging horses gives him motivation and makes him a better player! lol

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

Nice way of trying to save face by arguing counter factually. Now admit that kissing and hugging horses gives him motivation and makes him a better player! lol
          What a weird post lol

Comment

here is the video if you haven't seen it:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/276...e=video-widget

Comment

Saving face? Joke nago..
              Kissing horses give him motivation?loool
              I never denied his talent i said 1000 times here unless you been in cage and didn't notice or didn't have access to internet
              But i always questioned and will question his work ethic
              Nice goal in dying min and in situation team was already sealed 3 points but his potential is much higher than this!
              His work ethic was always an issue and i highly doubt at 28 change
              He even admitted on TV” mani ke rah nemiratam felan baazi khodamo koshtam”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

What a weird post lol
                What is weird? lol

I was being sarcastic about kissing and hugging horses give him luck. But the fact remains that this talk about potential is dumb. First of all its dumb making inferences about his work ethic from some social media posts. Secondly its even dumber arguing that if he had done xyz he would have been a much better player and top scorer in champions league etcetera etcetera. When people argue, the burden of proof is on the person making a statement. When you argue counterfactually you put the burden of proof on other people.

Comment

That smile

Comment

What is weird? lol

I was being sarcastic about kissing and hugging horses give him luck. But the fact remains that this talk about potential is dumb. First of all it’s dumb making inferences about his work ethic from some social media posts. Secondly it’s even dumber arguing that if he had done xyz he would have been a much better player and top scorer in champions league etcetera etcetera. When people argue, the burden of proof is on the person making a statement. When you argue counterfactually you put the burden of proof on other people.
                    I’ll tell you what’s weird about it. Instead of enjoying and celebrating a positive moment like everyone else, you make 2 separate posts to make a point and complain about other posters. You made 2 posts and not 1 single word was in celebration of his goal. Maybe it’s just me but that seems so absurd

just enjoy it like everyone else. No need to bring negativity and complain about other posters

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

I’ll tell you what’s weird about it. Instead of enjoying and celebrating a positive moment like everyone else, you make 2 separate posts to make a point and complain about other posters. You made 2 posts and not 1 single word was in celebration of his goal. Maybe it’s just me but that seems so absurd

just enjoy it like everyone else. No need to bring negativity and complain about other posters
                      Ok ostad

If you cant figure out that me posting a picture of him with his horse is a way of celebrating him shutting up his critics whilst scoring goals then maybe the miss is on you.

Its not one way or the other. I both complain about complainers and also celebrate his goal.

Comment

He played great, gave awesome assists which were wasted but thank god he scored an awesome header 😍 he‘s in great shape and is reminding me of his prime days at Zenith

Comment

In golhaa besyaar mohem hastand, chon be morrabbi neshoon midan ke taa yeki az mohaajemaan zaif kaar mikonan Sardar amaadeh ast vaarede zamin beshe.

Man fekr mikonam in 2-3 hafteye ayande Sadar dar Bundesliga nimakneshin khahaad bood amma dar EL dar tarkibe asli khahaad bood.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

That was a trademark, classic world class header from Sardar we are used to seeing. I’m glad he finally got one of those in BL play. 3 goals in last 4 or 5 BL games is a really great stat he needs to ride the momentum
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Love to see it

Comment

So much for shit talkers here saying TM is not missing much with him not being there.

Will be many years until we have another player on this level team in BuLi contributing with goals such as these. We all saw the gap in quality between him and domestic CF options, even kids in europe like Allahyar are nowhere near level of sardar.

Leverkusen under Alonso are one of the most in form teams in europe, yes they have bit of rotation system for front 3 positions but sardar is definitely in the mix and cementing his spot as reliable option for the starting berth on any given night. They are now only 7 pts behind CL spot and only 5 pts behind EL spot.

They have difficult schedule this month with very critical games close together. These games will define their season.

- Next Saturday vs 6th place Eintracht (A win will put levekusen above eintracht into 6th spot, ECL position)

- Thursday after first leg of EL QF

- Wolfsburg away (currently 9th and only 1pt behind Leverkusen)

- Second leg of EL QF

- Leipzig (4th place) at home

- Union Berlin (3rd place) Away

- Big derby match vs Koln

With good results they could find themselves in Europa Semi final and top 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X