Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I think the modern game gives too much emphasis on being a good workhorse over high footballing IQ. And some leagues favor that more than others.

When people brand him as washed up or lazy, they are vastly underappreciating his high IQ with clever movement and passing. Not every player has to be a workhorse.

I’m glad he scored another goal. The Xabi-Leverkusen combination has been 👌🏼

Comment

Sardar and Taremi on one leg are better than anyone else we have at the moment!
        Lets not mix things!
        People criticizing him fairly are because of his huge potential otherwise who cares!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

“Happy about my goal but that's not important today. My thoughts are with the family and friends of the deceased fan.”
          -Sardar

A death among the fans in the stands during the Schalke vs Bayer Leverkusen match. The fan died after collapsing over Schalke's loss during the match. The medics tried to resuscitate him, but all attempts failed.​

pure class by Sardar. He’s really matured since his move to Germany

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            “Happy about my goal but that's not important today. My thoughts are with the family and friends of the deceased fan.”
            -Sardar

A death among the fans in the stands during the Schalke vs Bayer Leverkusen match. The fan died after collapsing over Schalke's loss during the match. The medics tried to resuscitate him, but all attempts failed.​

pure class by Sardar. He’s really matured since his move to Germany
            wow that’s horrific news. Imagine just going to watch a game and not returning home may he/she RIP

Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

full highlights, english comm.

3 lovely goals. They are playing high quality football

Comment

Match day

Comment

On the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      On the bench.
                      Very important game today, could decide if they end up playing Euro/Championsleague football next season

Comment

Bayer up 2-0 in the first half with some beautiful passing football. Their surge up the BL is phenomenal

Comment

Adli and diaby were the two scorers….adli is azmoun’s main competition and he’s been killing it too.

anyone know why schik isn’t in the squad today?

edit: nvm - looks like he has picked up another injury: https://bulinews.com/news/16708/schi...injury-setback
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Leverkusen looking very quick and dynamic. Adli, Wirtz, Diaby and Frimpong are all very fast and dynamic players.

Hopefully Sardar gets some time.

Comment

Sardar is on.

Comment

Guys: any streams? Nvm: found a stream

Comment

Working...
                                X