Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny how every time Azmoun scores, it takes them AGES to upload the highlights...
    https://www.youtube.com/Bundesliga/videos

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Funny how every time Azmoun scores, it takes them AGES to upload the highlights...
      سانسور؟

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        Jumped up when he scored the goal!! chuffed to bits that he scored the goal . Great game for him. His team mates are A**holes, they don't pass to him. especiallythat mofo Mussa Diaby

However I still beleive sardar is not a starter for Bayer 04. He played for 20 minutes and at the end of the game he was out of breath, sitting down on the ground like he has played 120 minutes.

He'll be better of coming in as sub for now untill his fitness is upto bundesliga 90 minute level.​
        You can also see it this way: When you start a game and probably gonna play 90 min you don’t run all the time or give 110% rushes from start to beginning.

But when you are being subbed and have 10-20 min when you come in with fresh legs and you wanna show coach and everyone else what you can do you will give 110% in that short period of time.

You can’t come in and not make the runs and give all for the team. You will run 24/7…

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          It's because of broadcasting rights. You need a DAZN subscription to watch the highlights. Takes a few days to be released on free tv.
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post

It's because of broadcasting rights. You need a DAZN subscription to watch the highlights. Takes a few days to be released on free tv.
            All the other teams highlights are there within 24 hours usually?

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Ham-teamihash dar khate hamle hamashon donbale yek gharadaad dar PL hastand, baraye hamin paas nemidand.

Manande Galeno dar Porto.
                yeaup... that seems especially true with Diaby..!!
                kinda same shitt with writz, who targets others with good through-balls and leading passes far more often than he does an open and in position, sardar..!

​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post

You can also see it this way: When you start a game and probably gonna play 90 min you don’t run all the time or give 110% rushes from start to beginning.

But when you are being subbed and have 10-20 min when you come in with fresh legs and you wanna show coach and everyone else what you can do you will give 110% in that short period of time.

You can’t come in and not make the runs and give all for the team. You will run 24/7…
                  Yea you could see it that way but then this shows that he is not fit as he used to be. I was watching him against iraq and lebanon (2021). In iraq (a physical team) game he ran like for 93 minutes and didnt even look tired as he did against frankfurt. In lebananon He ran for nearly 100 minutes and even when he scored the goal he ran back ready to start the game ASAP. This is the sardar i remember .

Right now I don't think he is fit enough for even 60 minutes. It will probably take time for him to reach full fitness but i hope he doesn't get any more injuries, especially for Asian CUP.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post

Mönchengladbach​ and Wolfsburg played today, their highlights were out 1 hour ago. Still no Leverkusen highlights. Let's see next game if Azmoun doesn't score.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Yea you could see it that way but then this shows that he is not fit as he used to be. I was watching him against iraq and lebanon (2021). In iraq (a physical team) game he ran like for 93 minutes and didnt even look tired as he did against frankfurt. In lebananon He ran for nearly 100 minutes and even when he scored the goal he ran back ready to start the game ASAP. This is the sardar i remember .

Right now I don't think he is fit enough for even 60 minutes. It will probably take time for him to reach full fitness but i hope he doesn't get any more injuries, especially for Asian CUP.
                      were those games before he got Covid? It could be the long term effects of Covid that has him struggling with fitness.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post

were those games before he got Covid? It could be the long term effects of Covid that has him struggling with fitness.
                        hum...!! that's good guess..!!🤔 🧐
                        he has been generally unfit for over a year now...!!
                        even in yesterday's outing he was lumbering about and mostly hufNpuffin before that golden chance Largely by luck fell at his feet for the finish...!!
                        besides that its also evident that many of his selfish teammates generally seem reluctant to get him timely service in and around the box, although he still doing a brilliant job placing himself wonderfully in all the danger positions in the final 3rd of pitch and himself seems very unselfish in quickly releasing a pass to others in better positions to score...!!

Comment

Writz is heart of the club, also they play much better defensively

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Writz is heart of the club, also they play much better defensively

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            As he should be. One of the best young players in the world. Great talent.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Love Azmoun as a person and player. Straight up authentic guy with a unique style of play that is fun to admire and watch

Comment

Sardar was the third fastest player on the team clocking in at 34 kmh. He has deceptive speed. People who often think he is lazy or not fit cannot figure out how he is involved in so many actions and how he is first to the ball. All they see is someone who is not blindly pressing at full speed. Havertz on Chelsea is another player who looks lazy and unfit but is somehow involved with every play. Diaby is not selfish. He just has terrible passing skills. Towards the end of the game he slowed down on a counter and looked up to pass the ball with a number of open players to go to. He picked out the one opposition player who was standing in no man's land. Sardar will feature more in games where their team has majority of the possession and is not looking to counter. Final observation is that the coach will be picked up by better teams long before any of the players.

Comment

Working...
                                X