This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    His presence changed the game. Finally gave leverkusen a focal point they had been crying out for. In games they want to attack exclusively in transitions (like Bayern away) then maybe the Adli/Diaby combo up top is effective but when they are at home and opposition is a decent side and in compact shape like tonight, those 2 can be quite easily snuffed out. If xabi made the change 15 minutes earlier they would probably have got the win.

His assist was another display of his great first touch and awareness. May be the play that saves them this tie.

Demirbay, Frimpong, bakker all had great chances to play him in and ignored, that was quite dissapointing and you could see sardar a bit frustrated.

Definitely earned a starting berth this weekend away to Wolfsburg.
    This is spot on..!!

talk about an "Impact Sub"..!!
    the only disappointing thing was taking xabi bit too long to sub him in ..! shoulda been on at 60' mark, definitely right after they conceded the opener..!

i think i still prefer him coming off the bench earlier in 2nd halves and have him run against tired legs ..!!?
    unless xabi would want to him primarily lead the line and general transition pivot in MF area and can have other players doing the bitch work of pressing from the top..!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

I'm not sure what's more surprising, that Limp Bizkit is still touring, or that Medzdidz jan went to a Limp Bizkit concert in the year 2023.
      lmao..!!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

I'm not sure what's more surprising, that Limp Bizkit is still touring, or that Medzdidz jan went to a Limp Bizkit concert in the year 2023.
        lol...

Since they blew most of their money, they are back on a global tour of Senior Citizen homes for the formerly disenfranchised youth.

p.s. Despite several attempts, and though I listened to it only once, I cannot forget how they ruined the classic WHO song.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

He’s doing great, think he will start on Sunday.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Back to practice

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Like Allahyar assist last time, I think we give too much weight to his assist. It was basically a random pass to a player that did 95% of the job with a brilliant long shoot.
              His last two goals were really something though
              You are not new here dude, you should know people here by now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

You are not new here dude, you should know people here by now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I don’t think anyone thought it was the assist of the season but his run inside and the run he made after the ball opened up the space for Traore to take the shot. Even the commentator made the same observation and praised Allahyar for his assist and work off the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

Damet garm, heavy metalli ostad
                  Hoping to take them to see Metallica in the summer but they are doing their GCSE exams around the same time so education comes first 😃

Comment

Away game against Wolfsburg today at 19:30 CET 💪🏻⭐️🇩🇪

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Back to practice

Awsome! Its the sibiil making him score left and right.

IF he wants to beat Ali Daei TM records. He needs to have Ali Daei sibil.
                      ​​​​​
                      Or atleast Danny Trejo style mustaschioo

We will win AC, IF team goes 1998 sibili style..

In sibil we trust 😁👌

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Hopefully he will start and score today

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                          Hopefully he will start and score today
                          yeah since yahanbax is benched... 🪑

Comment

Sardar starting.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Sardar starting but no wirtz. Thats BS MANNNNN!!!!!!

alonso trying to prove that sardar should be benched🤔

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                Sardar starting but no wirtz. Thats BS MANNNNN!!!!!!

alonso trying to prove that sardar should be benched🤔
                                hum..!! nice..!!

who else starting ?

probably gonna have sardar in a more withdrawn position try to take advantage of his brilliance in transition play and quick and often on the money forward passes..!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X