Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frustrating, he did okay overall, but his teammates have the IQ of a moth. Demirbay, Amiri, Diaby, Hlozek. It's like playing with a bunch of traffic cones.

And I must say, before we count this game against his record, he's still playing out of position. He was playing in Wirtz's role (which is why Wirtz came in for him). Shows Sardar's versatility that he can play multiple positions so effectively, but it's definitely not his strongest position.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Amiri was horrible. As were the others you mentioned.
      yea i was thinking bring on adli and wirtz for amiri and demiraby , they coulda then easily wrap up all 3 points..!!
      as is they clueless on attack lacking a focal point and more apt to concede a late winner from a swift counter..!

Comment

Amiri ham chand saale badjoor oft karde.

Karesh tamome. Ye zaman dar Team melli Alman bood.

Dige gozasth.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Diaby makes Galeno look like Iniesta

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            Diaby with a really selfish play.
            Diaby ghashang mire Leicester saali 2 gol mizane va mishe Leon Bailey 2.0.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Also, I'm not sure why Xabi is icing out Hudson Odoi. Surely, he's not any worse than Diaby, Hlozek, etc.

I don't think he's gotten a fair shake either.

Comment

I don’t see defensive qualities in Frimpong but he is great going forward.

They should play:

———————Azmoun———————
                Diaby—————Wirtz————Frimpong

Diaby on the left forces him to cross and pass because he is left-footed.
                #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Bayer should've won this game if they wanted that champions league spot.

Now they have 7-8 points difference , Leipzig won and Union Berlin draw. This was great oppurtunity to get closer to Leipziq.

They have two important 6 pointer games:
                  1.) Union berlin vs Bayer 04 - Away
                  2.) Bayer vs Leipzig - Home

They Must win these 2 games and get 10 more points.
                  So no room for any losses

Comment

Like seeing the physicality

Comment

And the smile before kickoff

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Bayer should've won this game if they wanted that champions league spot.

Now they have 7-8 points difference , Leipzig won and Union Berlin draw. This was great oppurtunity to get closer to Leipziq.

They have two important 6 pointer games:
                        1.) Union berlin vs Bayer 04 - Away
                        2.) Bayer vs Leipzig - Home

They Must win these 2 games and get 10 more points.
                        So no room for any losses
                        Their best chance at UCL qualification is probably through Europa league at this point

Comment

- Hlozek starting but Azmoun on the bench. 🤦‍♂️
                          - Amiri after a terrible game on the weekend is also starting.
                          - Dennis Eckert on the bench, btw.

​Starting to get real tired of Xabi Alonso.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Will likely get 20-30 min or so for hlozek

Comment

Adli also on the bench...Xabi is taking quite a gamble. They showed barely anything last week when trying to break down belgian defense without sardar.

Not sure how that changes this week with hlozek, who is typically way less effective than adli too.

Comment

This is the only time I'm somewhat relieved that Sardar is benched. I was having anxiety on how I was going to watch the Leverkusen match and Feyenoord match at the same time!

Comment

Working...
                                X