This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    I switched from Roma Game from 85th minute when Sardar entered. He had 2 great chances in those 5 minutes and fucked up both. If you want to compete with other, in this case Hlozek who obviously had a great night with a goal and assist, you need to convert these kind of chances.
    Exactly essi jan yet we have people here who think Hlozek didn't deserve to play 80+ minutes. Sardar is not passionate about football anymore, he cares more about horseriding and volleyban than football.

This is what he said in his latest interview: آزمون: روزی رئیس فدراسیون سوارکاری می‌شوم

Comment

I trust Alonso - what's good for the team is good for Sardar. He's getting consistent minutes, putting his shift in and has been producing. There's no reason to have a negative mentality right now

Comment

Yep. He definitely has the talent to do great things at leverkusen, realistically with their trajectory and Alonso's credentials I doubt he can find a better club in europe for the time being. Don't see marseille as strong in the medium-long term. French league quality is also not on level of Bundesliga.

It is up to him. Generally speaking he is in good form, ok he missed 1 chance yesterday but before that his conversion rate was crazy. To become a full fledged starter there is no doubt he has some pieces lacking. These have nothing to do with his touch, link up play, sharpness, confidence but everything to do with his fitness and application off the ball. And frankly just from a visual perspective its obvious too. Compare physique of Sardar to Taremi. It is clear that taremi is spending at least a few hours every day putting up some serious weight in the gym on his own time. I don't think sardar is pushing himself to his max yet.

In the end the choice is his. He is at a great club with a great coach and is not old yet. He can have many good years and has the talent to put up big numbers with their supporting cast. Or else he can get comfortable with role as super sub in the longer run.

Comment

He is slowly turning things around and Alonso has been a blessing. He is a medium fish in a big pond. If he stays injury free and TM does not interfere too much with his club, it would be a good year for him.

Also stop saying he prefers his horses to football! The man can be multidimensional. If he puts a tweet saying TM then horseracing then Bayern (Bale-like)....then we can all roll our eyes...:-)

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Also stop saying he prefers his horses to football! The man can be multidimensional. If he puts a tweet saying TM then horseracing then Bayern (Bale-like)....then we can all roll our eyes...:-)

Comment

This will be good

Comment

Off to the SF

Comment

We are the most over critical fans in the world?

I think we ought to look at this the other way around: In 5 minutes he had this tremendous impact. Now his conversion rate was poor, but we ought to give him credit for the IMPACT he had since he came on! How many players can we say have this?

Now what is the basis of my argument?
                - Diaper-Diaby, Adli-madli and Hlozzy and Amiri-rice and the likes squander WAY MORE chances. How are their conversion rates? They squander tons of chances. They have many goals to their names but their conversion rates are way below average. This is just one dimension of the game but nonetheless.

Sardar fucks up on one or two occasions and suddenly there is this hysteria going on about this and that. Let me tell you guys: If Sardar is able to come on and score a brace on a 5 minute appearance, he would be playing for real madrid as a regular starter. I bet you guys that coming in with five minutes left in a game that is already done with and show the fortitude to have an impact in no way dimnish his chances of starting.

The thing that will impact Sardars status in this team is what he does when he starts games: How he fares when he starts games is what will determine if he will continue to start. He will get more chances since other players have far lower conversion rates and are unreliable.

Comment

On the bench, again.

Comment

Hlozek scored👌👌👌 damesh garm

Sardar needs ti step up his game or he'll be the next failure.

Comment

Hlozek was fairly inactive, struggled to hold the ball up at all, but with his first chance finished brilliantly from diaby cutback.

Leverkusen finding a way to get it done without wirtz, didn't create much but look way more stable defensively and nullified a lot of Leipzig offensive threat.

Comment

Hlozek is very energeric player. He was actually pressing hard and running around the feild. I think thats why alonso choose him as a starter.

Honestly I would start him myself over sardar. The down side is that wirtz is not in the list. I really think sardar and wirtz can couple up together really well.

Comment

Sardar will not be a regular starter in this team, his pressing and energylevel is not matching Xabis style of play, he will be used as a sub and will only get good minutes if bayer are down or tied and must get goals forward.

Comment

Sardar coming on

Comment

nothing too good will happen for him in this league, until he attains full fitness and proper pro level stamina ..!!
                              he certainly has the overall quality required to be a regular starter if not a star in this league ..!

getting subbed in @67' in a tightly contested match vs a quality opponent where they were under massive pressure defensively and lucky not to concede the equalizer already..!
                              imo, encouraging sign of confidence from xabi to get him on this early in 2nd half

a solid performance and a goal here to ice the game and he could become a starter next match for sure..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                nothing too good will happen for him in this league, until he attains full fitness and proper pro level stamina ..!!
                                he certainly has the overall quality required to be a regular starter if not a star in this league ..!

getting subbed in @67' in a tightly contested match vs a quality opponent where they were under massive pressure defensively and lucky not to concede the equalizer already..!
                                imo, encouraging sign of confidence from xabi to get him on this early in 2nd half

a solid performance and a goal here to ice the game and he could become a starter next match for sure..!
                                I agree to 1000 percent bro. He has fitness issues and played wc with injury. This is a sign of a big heart.

Also Xabi is smart. Let gureh khar players press for 70 minutes then bring in the quality.

Comment

Working...
                                X