This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

I don't wanna jynx it but UCL is more reachable thro league than Europa. I just don't see them beating sevilla or juventus .

They have to get another 6 pointer from Union berlin
    indeed..! they get a full week of rest which is gonna be key to beating Union and more likely to be their easiest path to UCL football..!?
    after that their schedule gets awful congested and managing squad fatigue a real tough task and bit of a gamble for xabi to decide which to focus more on League or extending their EU run..!!?

Comment

Don't think we will see him starting against Roma, this hlozek little fk has solidified his starting spot

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

indeed..! they get a full week of rest which is gonna be key to beating Union and more likely to be their easiest path to UCL football..!?
        after that their schedule gets awful congested and managing squad fatigue a real tough task and bit of a gamble for xabi to decide which to focus more on League or extending their EU run..!!?
        Yea I agree. Alonso is also lucky to have a fit team that even without wirtz they pull a great win against Leipzig. Hlozek has been amazing and thats really great for Alonso.

Now the main question is will sardar get any minutes in next season when P Schik is fit and ready to play.

Hlozek stats : 4 assists + 5 goals .
        Sardar stats: 1 Assist + 4 goals.
        Diaby stats: 8 assist + 9 goals
        Adli Stats: 5 Assist + 3 Goals
        Schik stats: 1 Assist + 3 Goals

I dono when Alonso will realise that Sardar can not play a false 9. Sardar is a striker (#10)

IMO Sardar has 3 choice:

A.) Train hard and get 90 minutes fit (Bundes Liga Level). Stop his horse fetish nonsense
        B.) Change league (french farmer league)
        C.) Ba laghat bezane to tokhme p schik and hlozek so they are both injured for next season.

I think option C is more reachable .

Comment

He need to consider all his options for next season, with Schick return things get worst!
          Couple more goals maybe another bundesliga team may have an eye on him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea I agree. Alonso is also lucky to have a fit team that even without wirtz they pull a great win against Leipzig. Hlozek has been amazing and thats really great for Alonso.

Now the main question is will sardar get any minutes in next season when P Schik is fit and ready to play.

Hlozek stats : 4 assists + 5 goals .
            Sardar stats: 1 Assist + 4 goals.
            Diaby stats: 8 assist + 9 goals
            Adli Stats: 5 Assist + 3 Goals
            Schik stats: 1 Assist + 3 Goals

I dono when Alonso will realise that Sardar can not play a false 9. Sardar is a striker (#10)

IMO Sardar has 3 choice:

A.) Train hard and get 90 minutes fit (Bundes Liga Level). Stop his horse fetish nonsense
            B.) Change league (french farmer league)
            C.) Ba laghat bezane to tokhme p schik and hlozek so they are both injured for next season.

I think option C is more reachable .
            All things are not equal. You can’t just compare those stats without putting number of minutes played.

Comment

Agha what the hell is sardar doing! He is like a nokhodi at the moment. Press press press chase the ball baba. Sardar standing there looking at ball and players.chase the balll, presssssss hard. Came in at 66 minute give your 180% in last 20-30 minutes.

he wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post

All things are not equal. You can’t just compare those stats without putting number of minutes played.
                When he is not fit enough to play 90 minutes or even 60 minutes, we cant really use that as an excuse.

If he was fit and energetic for atleast 60 minutes then we could argue with that.

Comment

In the last two matches, in post-match celebrations - Sardar has been visibiliy not happy or exhuberent as others.

I mean, if I scored 4 goals in 200 minutes and after one game I don't - get benched. I'd be pissed too. Also, his teammates never look for him. Some players like Amiri playing or Demirbay ... it's ridiculous. But Alonso is winning, so notching can be really said.

Anyway, Bayer fans notice it too:
                  • "Warum ist Sardar Azmoun immer so unmotiviert in der Kurve ?? Weiß er nicht wie viel das den Fans bedeutet?​"
                  • Why is Sardar Azmoun always so unmotivated in the curve ?? Does he know how much this means to the fans?​
                  A fan responds:
                  • er war nicht so, man merkt dass er momentan sehr unglücklich ist. Um ehrlich zu sein er wird als Stürmer nicht richtig versorgt und steht oft gut da
                  • @jan_sfr_ he wasn't like that, you can tell he's very unhappy at the moment. To be honest he doesn’t get properly cared for as a striker and often stands there well​
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Amiri va Demirbay do JENAAZEH hastand.

Ghablan goftam ke Demirbay aslan nemitone takon bekhore, tanha 29 saaleshe amma manande yek bazikone 36 saale harkat mikone.

Hala masalan Ever Banega kond bood, AMMA paaskaarish kheili taamiz bood. In yaaro paaskaari balad nist.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

im fairly certain either one of Sardar or Patrick will get offloaded this summer..!!
                      neither are the hard running/pressing leading striker/goal getters that best fit xabi's general system of play.!!
                      sardar brilliance in transition and better capabilities as a false9 might be his saving grace ? and bayer's probably better probability of scoring bigger transfer from offloading shick than sardar..!!
                      Diaby looks all but a goner too .... so if Sardar can sort out his fitness problems, he could be a key starting attacker for them next year..!! hard to imagine him being able to upgrade club/league wise from Bayer, so that's his be bet for keep playing top level EU football..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                        Amiri va Demirbay do JENAAZEH hastand.

Ghablan goftam ke Demirbay aslan nemitone takon bekhore, tanha 29 saaleshe amma manande yek bazikone 36 saale harkat mikone.

Hala masalan Ever Banega kond bood, AMMA paaskaarish kheili taamiz bood. In yaaro paaskaari balad nist.
                        MF (followed by D) is certainly the number 1-2 area of the pitch that Xabi will likely tries his best to upgrade in this offseason...!!?

Comment

They need to offload Amiri and Diaby at least. Diaby gives me Luiz Diaz vibes: brilliant player with 0 iq and team spirit.

With this money they need to invest and buy a solid and unselfish playmaker that is ready to contribute. Also they need to strengthen their defensive line. If they do this the team will have some resemblance of balance and capacity to play 100 percent offensive football without risking to concede. If they do these transfers Sardar will bang in 20 goals.

This is not the first time he is in a club where his status as XI starter is in question. He had the same kind of issues at rostov?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

MF (followed by D) is certainly the number 1-2 area of the pitch that Xabi will likely tries his best to upgrade in this offseason...!!?
                            Bruh! This is crazy, I posted the same thing without even having more than 20 seconds seeing you posted the exact same thought! What you say is really key!

Comment

A couple of opportunities when he was wide open in the box but they looked to play a shot which wasn’t on. Must be so frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                                They need to offload Amiri and Diaby at least. Diaby gives me Luiz Diaz vibes: brilliant player with 0 iq and team spirit.

With this money they need to invest and buy a solid and unselfish playmaker that is ready to contribute. Also they need to strengthen their defensive line. If they do this the team will have some resemblance of balance and capacity to play 100 percent offensive football without risking to concede. If they do these transfers Sardar will bang in 20 goals.

This is not the first time he is in a club where his status as XI starter is in question. He had the same kind of issues at rostov?
                                Alonso would be mental if he gets rid of Diaby.Why would he even consider offloading his top goalscorer and assister on his team. 4 Players are must keep for next season:
                                Diaby , Frimpong , Adlii and wirtz

However i won't be surprised if alonso gets rid of one of his Centre-Forward . It will be between sardar , Hlozek and Schik. Looking how things are going its most probably between Sardar and Schik.

Comment

Working...
                                X