Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leverkusen has struggled to create any chances against this stingy Union defense.

Comment

Fking pass the ball to him already
      ffs
      his attack teammates either ignore him or wait toofucking long to give him a simple tap pass, and the chances are gone by then

Comment

Good call BL jan. I noticed that too. Sardar was open a few times but his teammates fail to find him.

Comment

No service to him so far
          Diego Leite taremi's freind at Porto is regular starter for Union Berlin. I think he is on loan there. Pretty young(24)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Its pretty obvious they avoid passing him. Wounder why,,..

Comment

Nice chance for him cleared by D

Comment

Almost no service
                CL spot is almost out of reach for Bayern

Comment

Union was a brick wall. They were going for the tie and Bayer needed the win.

Sardar didn’t get any meaningful service or touches

Comment

Frimpong had another great chance to square to him at the death, at least this time he attempted but horrible execution.

Union played for tie and didn't really give leverkusen or sardar a sniff. There was one half chance where he flicked it goalwards from a cutback, few defenders in the way to clear. Besides that zero service at all, actually felt for him.

They play koln on friday in derby

Comment

union has the best defense in Bundesliga. Thats some some compact deffending right there.

Urs Fischer​ for team melli.

Comment

He looked fresh when he came on and made some lovely runs behind the defence but the pass was lacking from his team mates.
                        Union are a strong and solid defensive team, surely would have made sense to play a striker instead of false 9 etc.

Comment

Wirtz was not passing to Azmoun a couple of times he dropped back into the top of 18 area. Very disappointing! He kept trying to thread the needle to wingers. Azmoun was under strict orders to switch back and forth for a cross that was never coming. However, he was occupying at least 2 defenders which should have helped the wingers. Frimpong's defensive skills are not very strong. His valuation probably dropped a few millions today.

Comment

He was so frustrated not getting the ball. Feel for him.

Hlozek didn't play well by his rating.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I know people want to see him start, and that would be great, but keep in mind playing him for 70-80 minutes with a lack of fitness is actually dangerous to do. He's injury prone with the extra weight and it makes it more risky when your body needs to compensate in different areas, putting more strain on the hamstrings, glutes and knees.

I think Alonso understands that (wisely) and wants him in fresh to make an impact in the last third of matches.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                He was so frustrated not getting the ball. Feel for him.

Hlozek didn't play well by his rating.
                                He threw up his hands multiple times today during their attacks. I don't buy the whole lack of fitness argument. It doesn't even apply when he's only on the pitch for 30 minutes as a sub. He was running into position each time they regained position and was leading the defense. Granted he may not be able to do that for 90 minutes (or he may, but we haven't seen him tested much as a starter recently), but during the time he is on the pitch as a sub he is hauling ass to get open and into position. Xabi needs to have a chat with Wirtz and the midfield about this.

Comment

Working...
                                X