Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tokhmitarin game that I‘ve seen for a long time. Be khoda Perspolis against Gol Gohar was more entertaining than that ,,european high class game‘‘. Bezan ziresh football for 90 minutes with two tokhmy penalty goals, fml

Comment

sardar off 87 min ...
      played much longer than i expected.... but his chances of feature in Roma game diminished the longer he stayed on pitch today..!!
      avg at best overall performance from him today..!!

Comment

Sardar off min 87. Better in second half from him, seemed like he saved his energy for last 20 mins. good pressing and link up play. Some of the passes to him were pathetic.

Those misses (esp the one where he went for backheel) in first half were really shit though. Doubt he did enough to start, but hlozek has been anonymous also for many games now. Still, he has the engine sardar doesnt.

We will probably see sardar off the bench again to try and get a goal in last 20 mins.

Comment

Another thing to note is just with CF position on this team in general. Over the past 18 months really all CF have struggled to make impact. Schick, Sardar, Hlozek. All of them were in great form a year earlier.

At some stage the team started to rely too heavily on frimpong/diaby axis for their overall play. All their attacking moves center around freeing up these 2 on one side, with occasional contribution from adli. Then when wirtz returned, he gave them some more variability, but still the main objective he has on the pitch is trying to find those two in space.

The CF is basically a space filler for them now. Its hard for any CF to have zero involvement in overall game, then if he gets lucky convert the 1/2 random chances that come his way. Sardar and Hlozek did a good job of that a month ago, not so much this month.

Hlozek for what its worth was crap when he came on. Failed to take 2 great shooting opportunities (hesitated, similar to sardar) and then made a mess of a good layoff on the top of the box. Sardar has more talent in his pinky toe than this guy, but suddenly doesn't seem very bothered that he is being benched for him...not sure if something changed in last month. Maybe he knows he is off in the summer and is saving himself a bit. OR else its hard to explain the drop off.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Sardar off min 87. Better in second half from him, seemed like he saved his energy for last 20 mins. good pressing and link up play. Some of the passes to him were pathetic.

Those misses (esp the one where he went for backheel) in first half were really shit though. Doubt he did enough to start, but hlozek has been anonymous also for many games now. Still, he has the engine sardar doesnt.

We will probably see sardar off the bench again to try and get a goal in last 20 mins.
            You are starting to join the rest of us in reality. Mobarak bashe.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

You are starting to join the rest of us in reality. Mobarak bashe.
              reality where you want moghanlou to start instead of sardar? haha no you are alone there buddy.

We know your m.o, if he scores you will never comment here (like after his great goals a few weeks ago), if he has a couple mediocre games you are back to say how bad he is.

Comment

Well good news is that sardar's fitness is getting better . This is the sardar that Alonso wants, pressing and running for 80 minutes. Sardar and Diaby just don't fit each other. Hopefully they can sell diaby for next season so there is more room for sardar.

Problem is that this team doesn't produce enough chances for strikers like sardar to score. He had like 2 semi chances which he flopped, that even diaby got mad at him for not taking his chance . Diaby's like "shoot Baba, shooooot"
                Sardar's positioning is off as always, he needs to work on that and reach that chemistry with the team. Apart from that he was good this game.

As I have been saying for past few weeks Hlozek is much more sharper but in terms of finishing i don't think he can match sardar.

Alonso just doesn't understand that starting with 3 CD doesn't work. Play 4-1-3-2 and use frimpong as a winger instead of RB. This guy doesn't have the physique for a right back. In celtic he was mostly used as Winger and worked well. He is fast and technical.

------------------------Hradecky--------------------------------
                Mensah-------Tapsoba-----------Tah---------------Hincapie
                ----------------------------Palacios--------------------------------
                Frimpong----------------Wirtz--------------------------Diaby
                -----------------Azmoun---------Hlozek---------------------

Palacios or Bekker or Andrich
                Wirtz or Demirbay
                Hlozek or Adli
                Sardar or P.Schik or Amiri

Comment

^yea, Xabi needs to mix it up a bit tactically and come up with a less predictable starting line up to be able to surprise Mou and Roma to have a chance of pulling a surprise win in order to pull through ..!

however, im pretty sure Mou will still have a trick or 2 more than him up his sleeve to manage late push for the win..!! but at least a refreshed tactical approach will give Bayer an outside chance of winning the all important game left for them now..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    ^yea, Xabi needs to mix it up a bit tactically and come up with a less predictable starting line up to be able to surprise Mou and Roma to have a chance of pulling a surprise win in order to pull through ..!

however, im pretty sure Mou will still have a trick or 2 more than him up his sleeve to manage late push for the win..!! but at least a refreshed tactical approach will give Bayer an outside chance of winning the all important game left for them now..!!
                    As you said alonso is very predictable with this system. Playing with 3 in the back is very limited But playing with 4-1-3-2 is very flexible. He can start with 4-1-3-2 , change to 4-3-3 and 4-3-2-1 when defending.

Playing like this I see no chance for them against roma. they will lose by 2 goals.

Comment

Estedaad ziad
                      Koon goshaad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Estedaad ziad
                        Koon goshaad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        yup ... so it seems like another AK8 in making..?

if he had the required fitness to play with the same level of intensity and brisk movements as he did today in the first 10-15 min of the match, he woulda most probably been a regular starter in bayer by now ..!!

Comment

I head the English commentator saying something about Sardars Return after his injury and Xavi Alonzo apparently had said that if Sardar gets his speed back and lose some weight, he would be starter. I guess they are referring to XA comments few weeks back.

Comment

Damn man. Really want him to do well.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

reality where you want moghanlou to start instead of sardar? haha no you are alone there buddy.

We know your m.o, if he scores you will never comment here (like after his great goals a few weeks ago), if he has a couple mediocre games you are back to say how bad he is.
                              No. I have made numerous posts ridiculing the selection of moghanlou. I prefer taremi alone at the top. And it doesn’t matter if I’m donkey or goat, SA performances speak for themselves, as does your post I quoted.

Comment

Good signing for leverkusen at LB. This guy will be a huge upgrade for them, great years at benfica, got some experience at age 27. Between him and Bakker they are secure there for next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X