Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alonso mistaking Bundesliga with la liga?? This player is not suitable for Bundesliga specially 3-4-3 systems. Whos next? Mehdi ghaeidi and Conceição? Diaby , frimpong, and even wirtz + this guy .

Speed=****
    Physique=**
    Shoot=**
    Technique=***

Comment

Twitter says he’s leaving at end of season. Either to France or turkey.

Comment

Like nokhodi said - allegedly Sardar is going to be leaving: https://twitter.com/hatam_daddy1980/...sy60OslZaC8pYA

seems like it will be an underwhelming move (if it’s any of the mentioned teams). Brace yourselves my friends.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Marseille and Lyon will still be good options (although each team has good strikers).

Fener is Sardar's dream move but hopefully that can wait a few more years.

Comment

Still quite early, he can be a bargain for anybody that knows how to use him. Goal/assists ratio per mins is actually quite decent since coming back from injury.

Unfortunately xabi system doesn't seem like it will involve a CF like sardar, or indeed when he returns schick. They are looking for a mobile false 9 type forward, hence insistence on hlozek. No point forcing it if he has had talks with the club/coach regarding this. He needs to go somewhere they feed the CF properly not use him as space filler.

As it stands marseille will be in CL qualifiers, they also play with a false 9 in alexis but he is 34, not sure if that is out of necessity or by design. Leverkusen are on track to finish 6/7th and possibly miss out on europe altogether, despite turn around by xabi. No issues with that move.

Lyon seem set with lacazette at CF, don't really think they would go for him. Also they arent a good side at the moment at all, club is in disarray.

Italian market for him in the past has been hot...

Comment

Is Sardar just going to cross border into France and suddenly his fitness will improve? So he will go from benchwarmer in Germany to benchwarmer in France… Even in Turkey, I think Valencia (27 goals) is leaving, but could he even compete with him??

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Twitter says he’s leaving at end of season. Either to France or turkey.
                  well he chose option 2. I feel like things are not going well with his team mates. possibly some friendship problems, because Alonso believes in sardar, he just needs to step up his game and train to get fit.

No chelo kabab and sugar for few months should do it

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    Is Sardar just going to cross border into France and suddenly his fitness will improve? So he will go from benchwarmer in Germany to benchwarmer in France… Even in Turkey, I think Valencia (27 goals) is leaving, but could he even compete with him??
                    lol if he can't fix his fitness issues in a German team then there's zero hope. This is probably the best shape he will ever get.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                      true..!! this really is the core of the problem with him..! sadly i can only see the turks be eager enough for his siggi to turn a relative blind eye to his struggles for fitness and increasingly lardish ass and doughish looking body built and lazy seeming general playing demeanor..!!
                      ps
                      like i said before im next to certain either one of Shick or Sardar will leave leverkusen this summer..! probably Both..?
                      whoever yields the mo$t Profit will be the one offloaded most eagerly by xabi...!
                      both are similar sorta striker and neither do particularly suit his prefered CF type..!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Bazikone BI-MOKH ke yek fasle khoob daashte.

Mire Leverkusen kaarte ghermez ja'am kone.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Bazikone BI-MOKH ke yek fasle khoob daashte.

Mire Leverkusen kaarte ghermez ja'am kone.
                          hes an idiot for sure but not a bad player. He is a more athletic version of andrich with far superior passing range. Suits bundesliga perfectly, as evidenced by his time as gladbach captain

Comment

Sadly Sardar fitness issue is his main problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just once I’d like to see a season where Sardar takes his fitness seriously, can play hard for 90 minutes, and has a good start to a season
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Too bad fitness is his issue….otherwise, with the announcement of Ivan toney being banned for 8months earlier today, azmoun would have been the perfect person for them to bring in for 1 season to fill in the role toney has at Brentford. For English standards his 10-15 mil price tag would be a no brainer and he does everything toney does….just lacks the fitness of course.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X