Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayad bebinim arzjaabie kadre fannie Leverkusen chi ast.

Azmoun akaharin baazish key bood? December?

hatman az nazare jesmi niyaaz be amaadehsaazi daare, hala nemidonam yek hafte ya chandin hafte amma
    gemon nakonam bedone daste kam 1 hafte tamrin rooye nimkat beshine.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

love how they present azmoun, they really show him as a big player, as if ronaldo joined their team, loveeee it .

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
        love how they present azmoun, they really show him as a big player, as if ronaldo joined their team, loveeee it .
        Fans are totally in love with him and hyped he joined...overall a great beginning of what could be a nice lovestory

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I really hope Sardar can adapt well to this new environment.
          Levekusen is gooz compared to rich shiny St. Petersburg.
          Germany is the grayest depressed country ever.
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Just see their Videos on Instagram about how many people work for Leverkusen and how they care about the players, then we in Iran how some i dont know how to call them who think they are smart to lead clubs.

I remember how Mehdi Mahdavikia brought one of the Masseurs of Hamburg to Irans Nationalteam to have a Masseur..... i hope one day we will have this modern teams

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
              I really hope Sardar can adapt well to this new environment.
              Levekusen is gooz compared to rich shiny St. Petersburg.
              Germany is the grayest depressed country ever.
              He basically moved from one K!r! country to another, but atleast temperature wise its an upgrade, not only league wise

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                He basically moved from one K!r! country to another, but atleast temperature wise its an upgrade, not only league wise

True but St. Petersburg is a real nice place compred to LeverGOOZen.
                Another thing is the stadium atmosphere. Due to Covid restrictions games are played in empty stadium. Yani aslan hal nemide be mollah.
                It is planned to allow at least 10k fans.
                Switzerland, Denmark and England lifted all restrictions while germany is clueless what to allow and what not.
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post

True but St. Petersburg is a real nice place compred to LeverGOOZen.
                  Another thing is the stadium atmosphere. Due to Covid restrictions games are played in empty stadium. Yani aslan hal nemide be mollah.
                  It is planned to allow at least 10k fans.
                  Switzerland, Denmark and England lifted all restrictions while germany is clueless what to allow and what not.
                  Yeah, was actually in Russia and St Petersburg for the WC, somewhat nice city but with those temperatures and winters, hamun ghashangisham bokhore tu saresh

The main reason i prefer Italy & Spain as top league destinations for our players instead of England and Germany is actually the weather, lifestyle and general approach to life, which suits us people so much more.

About the restrictions, well Leverkusen is a dead team when it comes to fanbase anyways, even before Corona they mostly wouldnt have a sold out stadium, similar to Wolfsburg i guess. And i think the capacity is only somethin like 30k?

Anyways, have full trust in Sardar to kill it in Bundesliga and move to a better team in 1-2 years time

Comment

Most football players don't actually live in the Ruhr city their club is in. I.e. Dortmund Players are a lot in Düsseldorf, Leverkusen in Köln. The training centers are closer to the bigger cities as well.

Comment

from my WC06 recollections there seem to be an asss ton of irooniez living around Koln .....! but many of them seem to have a stick up their butts similar to their dry personality, snot nosed hosts..!!?

drove to nearly every city in the middle of the country up north and Hamburg seem to have the best overall vibe to it..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        from my WC06 recollections there seem to be an asss ton of irooniez living around Koln .....! but many of them seem to have a stick up their butts similar to their dry personality, snot nosed hosts..!!?

drove to nearly every city in the middle of the country up north and Hamburg seem to have the best overall vibe to it..!!?
                        The only recollections of Germany I have is of my transits in Frankfurt with Lufthansa to go Tehran. I heard from some Iranians calling Germans cold, racists or rednecks, but I just say that you probably aren't used to their culture and vice-versa.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          Fans are totally in love with him and hyped he joined...overall a great beginning of what could be a nice lovestory
                          Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                          Hope you are right but I dont expect to much, since when the honeymoon month is over, they are still germans.. Think russians show much more respect to us than germans does, just remember bild magazine vs karimi, how dejagah was treated.. and they are as cold racist people just as scamdinavians and britts..

Az Özil said, when it goes well im german, and when it doesnt goe well, im a Turk..

And the dude was great in their national team and still they pissed on him as soon as they could.

Mehdi is lucky to be in Portugal with their warm people,
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

🎙 Seoane: "We are very happy that Sardar #Azmoun has joined us. He brings a lot of quality and international experience, but will still need to get in shape. I am convinced that he will help us in the second half of the season will."

🔜 #BVBB04 | #Werkself

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X