Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe if he cuts hair shorter he will have a better vision this guy so unprofessional i cant fathom it

Comment

It’s amazing how players like Diaby & Frimpong play in the Bundesliga with this kind of iso play.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
        It’s amazing how players like Diaby & Frimpong play in the Bundesliga with this kind of iso play.
        Not only that, they both will demand tens of millions of dollars in the transfer market. Other than speed, they don't have anything else going for them.

Comment

His team mates were definitely looking for him today but he didn’t have any clear cut chances he should have put away. Just one or two half chances….I do agree with the ppl who say a sharper azmoun would have finished that volley though, that is for sure. He used to score way harder goals than that for zenit every week.

I think it’s a good sign that he played back to back 90 min games more or less. Esp in bayer’s most important game of the season.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It is a shame that he did not score a couple of goals to solidify his place. Despite the double teaming at the bus stop, he did have a couple of poachers chances. The team was trying to look for him but they are so bad at passing the ball forward. Their midfielders either shoot the ball or pass it backwards to Tapsoba so he can send a through ball towards the flags. There were so many defenders in the 18 that I am not sure if there was anything else they can do. Frimpog and Diabi were completely marked out of the game. Azmoun was the only player they could not completely mark but his finishing is not there. And talk about sending in one horrible corner kick and dead ball after another all season long.

Comment

Reminded me of the Iran - US game, couldn't score a goal to save their lifes 😔

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                I really dont think what people are saying about his fitness is so drastic. He just put in almost back to back 90s in a row in quick succession. Today he was regularly making 30 meter sprints back to force turnovers. He was not outmuscled by the gardan koloft roma backline and held his own perfectly well. His link up play was good.

I really do not see situation that he needs to leave leverkusen necessarily. This was a critical game with season on the line, xabi preferred him to a rested hlozek. He had a solid showing given lack of service. Next season will be battle/rotation between him and schick at #9, hlozek I think will move to a wider role especially with diaby leaving.

They have much bigger concerns in their team than the 9s, namely trying to get them service. Grimaldo is a big upgrade to bakker, xhaka will help their midfield and overall flow. Hopefully they can get more TEAM players for the frimpong/diaby roles and then maybe they can go a step further. These 2 play football the opposite of how it was meant to be played...they look for "iso" plays almost like its basketball. Never really seen anything like it, where a team basically pauses all other aspects of their game to get 2 average, albeit speedy, players in 1v1 situations and then they just fail to do anything from the 1v1.
                only reason sardar started over hlozek is that alonso knew that roma will park the bus. Sardar is still a better box player than hlozek is, although he didnt do much box quality yesterday, he was okey but not good enough to win the game

Comment

they just got outcoached by mou
                  which isnt a big surprise
                  for most part same way Fey lost to roma .... flat out out-coached and tactically out-maneuvered ..!

pretty decent and surprisingly lively overall performance from sardar in the loss..! but certainly coulda been much better too in finishing department and better connecting to the few half-services that came his way ..!!

like i said before the game, xabi has to somehow surprise roma with a different approach, tactical set-up and knew until they concede the equalizer Roma simply will not come outa their very well drilled, organized defensive stance and will gladly ride that 1goal cushion all the way to the end..!!
                  i knew bayer lacked the quality needed to break roma in MF and the defensively crowded final 3rd with their all too predictable bs pot pot passing sideways (mostly backwards) and and counting on speed on wings and crosses into box for creating chances..!! thats why i suggested that their best hope was to go over the top with hopeful balls and pepper Roma's box with crosses, hoping for a lucky bounce to fall at feet of attackers or a handball pk or something ..! and xabi waited too little too late to resort to such..!! :/
                  also Adli shoulda been starter... and woulda preferred holzek starting over Bekker .... and although he struggled in the away match personally woulda still prefered starting Andrick in MF over the played-out bellarabi...!!

khob fekr konam chosse Xabi ham ke dar aamad for most part..!!? he had his little spell in the sun but he has now become pretty predictable tactically and opponents have all caught up with how to counter his 343..!

and tbh, wouldnt mind if Sardar was offloaded to another decent EU team this summer... especially if Shick stays put for next season..! this club simply lack Winning Pedigree and history and likely will remain a seemingly eternally Loser/chocker club regardless of how much more money and signings they pump into the club..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    they just got outcoached by mou
                    which isnt a big surprise
                    for most part same way Fey lost to roma .... flat out out-coached and tactically out-maneuvered ..!

pretty decent and surprisingly lively overall performance from sardar in the loss..! but certainly coulda been much better too in finishing department and better connecting to the few half-services that came his way ..!!

like i said before the game, xabi has to somehow surprise roma with a different approach, tactical set-up and knew until they concede the equalizer Roma simply will not come outa their very well drilled, organized defensive stance and will gladly ride that 1goal cushion all the way to the end..!!
                    i knew bayer lacked the quality needed to break roma in MF and the defensively crowded final 3rd with their all too predictable bs pot pot passing sideways (mostly backwards) and and counting on speed on wings and crosses into box for creating chances..!! thats why i suggested that their best hope was to go over the top with hopeful balls and pepper Roma's box with crosses, hoping for a lucky bounce to fall at feet of attackers or a handball pk or something ..! and xabi waited too little too late to resort to such..!! :/
                    also Adli shoulda been starter... and woulda preferred holzek starting over Bekker .... and although he struggled in the away match personally woulda still prefered starting Andrick in MF over the played-out bellarabi...!!

khob fekr konam chosse Xabi ham ke dar aamad for most part..!!? he had his little spell in the sun but he has now become pretty predictable tactically and opponents have all caught up with how to counter his 343..!

and tbh, wouldnt mind if Sardar was offloaded to another decent EU team this summer... especially if Shick stays put for next season..! this club simply lack Winning Pedigree and history and likely will remain a seemingly eternally Loser/chocker club regardless of how much more money and signings they pump into the club..??
                    Daghighan. Roma daste Leverkusen raa khand va baraye hamin baazi ra ghofl kard o bord.

Alonso sakhteshe harif raa ghaafelgir kone.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

No one will blame him if he perform each game like this and doesn't score!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lets hope they win the remaining two games and secure their Conference League Spot, at least we can watch him play against some other european teams next season and bang in some goals there

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                          Lets hope they win the remaining two games and secure their Conference League Spot, at least we can watch him play against some other european teams next season and bang in some goals there
                          It won't matter. Sardar will not be in the team next season

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

It won't matter. Sardar will not be in the team next season
                            Wouldn‘t be too sure about that. I can imagine him staying in Germany, his wife is going to birth a child soon which makes the chance of staying even more likely in my opinion

Comment

On the bench.

Comment

both him and hlozek benched. Rewarding adli for his atrocious cameo the other night. Xabi special lol

Comment

Working...
                                X