Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xavi killing all his attacking line by too many stupid rotation and no wonder no one deliver on regular basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

goal adli of course

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Xavi killing all his attacking line by too many stupid rotation and no wonder no one deliver on regular basis.

Xabi Alonso is doing Sardar dirty , against teams like this Sardar probably score 2 goals , but he bench’s him , I mean idk if he trying to phase him out like this or what his intentions behind it

Comment

About to come in.

Comment

Sardar is on in the 67th minute

Comment

this team is retarded. 2-0 lead and they pass they go full amateur and gift two goals to gladbach. Then hincapie has chance late to send sardar in over the top and tries to be messi, ends up two footed lunging into some poor guys leg and gets red carded.

Sardar for his part was combining well early on with diaby and nearly produced a goal for frimpong, won a bunch of flick ons that hlozek promptly gave away, and seemed quite frustrated that teammates were so deep when he was trying to initiate press.

Comment

This team is garbage

Comment

This Bayer Leverkusen team is really retarded, they gave me too many head aches this season while watching their kiri games. How can you gift your opponent these type of blunders. Thank god they ain‘t playing for much but Xabi seemed to be really pissed

Comment

At this point if he is offered a key role(again depends to him and his performance) in club such as Marseille he should take

L kunzen is a loser club

Comment

Amiri joon from Kabul with a beautiful assist today

Comment

A good coach would instantly recognize Sardar’s overall high IQ on the pitch, and notice this stark contrast between the rest of his teammates.

Unfortunately, footballing is becoming more & more a business, and getting results even if it’s with low IQ players, trumps everything else.

That’s why coaches like Pep Guardiola are so rare.

Comment

Sardar needs to leave this team. They're not going anywhere. Get to a team where you'll get consistent starts. With Shick back next year the competition and xabi's erratic rotations will just worsen

Comment

Leverkusen has and will always be a loser club. Great for young player development, but Sardar at 27 should have really not moved there. Hope he had accepted the Roma or Milan offers. Let's hope he will score against Bochum next week and end the season with 5 goals scored.

Really dont wanna see him in that shitty conference league next year, thats if they even make it. Hope he gets to transfer to a CL or EL team. Likes of Villareal, Real Sociedad, Lazio, Marseille could be a good destination for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              At this point if he is offered a key role(again depends to him and his performance) in club such as Marseille he should take

L kunzen is a loser club

very much agreed, this team doesn’t have winning culture in their DNA. Good, competitive team on the surface level with good track record of player development but they flop way too much historically speaking.

Sardar’s next move should be much more about playing time than anything….wherever he goes, he needs to be a regular starter. This rotation roll of starting one game and then coming off the bench for 2 doesn’t work for him.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Must be so frustrating playing for this team. The only people looking to send the ball his way are the goalie and the right back. No one else looks to set him up. And why are these players passing the ball back to the goalie all the time. They learned nothing from playing Roma.

Comment

Working...
                                X