Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they will do better next season. Xavi is a great coach and Sardar is definitely going to play and score goals from the beginning of the season unlike last year where he was injured for a long time etc

Comment

Well, that will be his first season starting with the team preparation and beeing 100% ready, cant wait for the new season.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Yea thats his off accnt . Guess he'll stay and most likely they keep all 3 strikers. Uff its gonna be a tough year for sardar.

"Ending the season on a high note, proudly representing Bayer Leverkusen in the Bundesliga. It’s been an incredible journey filled with passion, teamwork, and unforgettable moments. Ready to come back even stronger next season."
        hum… didn’t see that statement in his insta earlier.. ..!!

i suppose his success next season at Bayer will be vastly dependent on a vastly improved and rigorous fitness regime this offseason and Finally being able to strike a good playing Chemistry with an Attacking Partner ...!!
        Throughout his club and country career he has best thrived when he strikes a good chemistry/understanding with an attacking partner ..!! whether its been Mehdi in TM, Poloz and Artem dzuba in russia..!!

last season we were best hoping for a good attacking partnership to develop between Sardar and Patrick or Wirtz, but that didnt quite come to fruition due to early lack of form and untimely injuries to all the aforementioned players along with changing of coaches mid-season ..!!

im still not convinced they can retain services of Patrick Shick for next season..? woulda bet that at least one of the Sardar or Patrick woulda been a goner this summer, but they luck out with qualification to Europa and untimely injury to Patrick may extend both their stays..!! Holzek dude looks to be more of an utility attacker... performs best probably in LW than CF position ...!! so Sardar's main competition for playing minutes next season will be primarily Patrick, as both are pretty similar sorta low-workrate Target strikers/finishers....!! unless Xabi devise a whole new playing system for next season ..?
        either way they gonna need much more quality reinforcements in MF and D..!

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
          Well, that will be his first season starting with the team preparation and beeing 100% ready, cant wait for the new season.
          He is never 100% ready. He gets fat during off season every year, comes back, gets a minor injury / has a "family emergency", takes time to recover, finds form last 2 months then repeats. I hope he proves me wrong this time, it is infuriating
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post

He is never 100% ready. He gets fat during off season every year, comes back, gets a minor injury / has a "family emergency", takes time to recover, finds form last 2 months then repeats. I hope he proves me wrong this time, it is infuriating
            You sound like me when I am complaining about my kids!!!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post

rofl so true, like Saeid, maybe he does not get injured, but he gets really out of shape. a friend of mine heard from someone in the club that last summer when he got back he ad gained so much weight they put him on the most strict program the club had ever put together 😂

Comment

That post is by no means a confirmation he is staying. He is under contract currently and acting/talking like it, that’s it.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

PSV os about to sign Bosz, who knows maybe he'll try to buy Azmoun yet again..

Would be a great fit I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                    PSV os about to sign Bosz, who knows maybe he'll try to buy Azmoun yet again..

Would be a great fit I think.
                    PSV is signing Ricardo Pepi. They don’t need to sign another striker

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

PSV is signing Ricardo Pepi. They don’t need to sign another striker
                      Psv is just a big downgrade to leverkusen

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        hum… didn’t see that statement in his insta earlier.. ..!!

i suppose his success next season at Bayer will be vastly dependent on a vastly improved and rigorous fitness regime this offseason and Finally being able to strike a good playing Chemistry with an Attacking Partner ...!!
                        Throughout his club and country career he has best thrived when he strikes a good chemistry/understanding with an attacking partner ..!! whether its been Mehdi in TM, Poloz and Artem dzuba in russia..!!

last season we were best hoping for a good attacking partnership to develop between Sardar and Patrick or Wirtz, but that didnt quite come to fruition due to early lack of form and untimely injuries to all the aforementioned players along with changing of coaches mid-season ..!!

im still not convinced they can retain services of Patrick Shick for next season..? woulda bet that at least one of the Sardar or Patrick woulda been a goner this summer, but they luck out with qualification to Europa and untimely injury to Patrick may extend both their stays..!! Holzek dude looks to be more of an utility attacker... performs best probably in LW than CF position ...!! so Sardar's main competition for playing minutes next season will be primarily Patrick, as both are pretty similar sorta low-workrate Target strikers/finishers....!! unless Xabi devise a whole new playing system for next season ..?
                        either way they gonna need much more quality reinforcements in MF and D..!
                        My guess is that they keep 3 FW players and loan one to another team in half season. Most likely sardar, unless schik or hlozek get injured.

Rumors around Bayer:
                        Wirtz > Newcastle
                        Diaby >> arsenal
                        Frimpong >>> 60% leaving.

Comment

My guess is that they keep 3 FW players and loan one to another team in half season. Most likely sardar, unless schik or hlozek get injured.

Rumors around Bayer:
                          Wirtz > Newcastle
                          Diaby >> arsenal
                          They can Ill afford to lose Wirtz unless for ass ton of money to get decent replacements & probably should keep hold of Frimpong too as they lack depth n quality for RW otherwise
                          & they need all three strikers to cope with competition across 3 fronts in a physically demanding league ..!
                          hlozek adaptable to Lw/2ndry striker
                          & Sardar can lead the line & false 9 too but to do so effectively for large spells must vastly improve his stamina & fitness ..!
                          adli like hlozek is an all around attacking player so he’ll be posted where needed ..!
                          so if they loan or sell any attackers it’ll likely be between Patrick or Sardar ..!
                          both similar koongoshadish target forwards/finishers & neither are particularly suited to Xabi’s preferred high pressing & combative type of forward..!
                          patrick is the more ruthless finisher & Sardar is better in transition..!
                          if they indeed lose Writz then they are more likely to keep hold of Azmoun ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

They can Ill afford to lose Wirtz unless for ass ton of money to get decent replacements & probably should keep hold of Frimpong too as they lack depth n quality for RW otherwise
                            & they need all three strikers to cope with competition across 3 fronts in a physically demanding league ..!
                            hlozek adaptable to Lw/2ndry striker
                            & Sardar can lead the line & false 9 too but to do so effectively for large spells must vastly improve his stamina & fitness ..!
                            adli like hlozek is an all around attacking player so he’ll be posted where needed ..!
                            so if they loan or sell any attackers it’ll likely be between Patrick or Sardar ..!
                            both similar koongoshadish target forwards/finishers & neither are particularly suited to Xabi’s preferred high pressing & combative type of forward..!
                            patrick is the more ruthless finisher & Sardar is better in transition..!
                            if they indeed lose Writz then they are more likely to keep hold of Azmoun ..!
                            newcastle is offering some serious money for wirtz so most probably they'll sell him. Bayer could bank around £200+ mill by selling frimpong , wirtz and diaby. Sounds like a great deal to me . they can get young replacements and develop them.

dortmond banked some serious money last year and nearly managed to grab the title this year. so its all down to right management.

Comment

Rumors around Bayer:
                              Wirtz > Newcastle
                              Diaby >> arsenal
                              Diaby = ridemoon dar Arsenal
                              Frimpong = gandkaari dar yek teami manande West Ham.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Wirtz Leverkusen already indicated they will keep for upcoming season. Little doubt there. Bayern, Real, Barca all targeting him long term so no sense in newcastle.

Diaby would not fit at arsenal (saka is RW, plenty of competition with Trossard there now too, martinelli on opposite side), but reports have constantly linked him to newcastle. For sure him and frimpong are out the door this summer.

People complain about sardar's fitness (which is admittedly his undoing) but schick has been a wheelchair case for months now. Leverkusen are refusing to even put a timeline on his return... Would be hard for them to get much interest in him at this stage, let alone a decent offer. Guy had one season in his life with more than 10 goals...

Even getting 10 million for azmoun they are making big profit on a player they almost signed for nothing, but of course that would leave them probably needing 1-2 CFs which will be hard to get in the current market.

Comment

Working...
                                X