Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italian league is the best for Sardar. Most similar to Russian league of the top 4 leagues….I’d be all for him going to an upper mid table team there. Maybe even a lower mid table if that means he gets regular mins in serie a. He needs regular playing time, that is what is most important for him right now.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Italian league is the best for Sardar. Most similar to Russian league of the top 4 leagues….I’d be all for him going to an upper mid table team there. Maybe even a lower mid table if that means he gets regular mins in serie a. He needs regular playing time, that is what is most important for him right now.
        With Lukaku likely not coming back to Inter and Dzeko gone, Sardar would be a great option for Inter.

Comment

The guy from one of Sardar's old teams Rubin Kazan went straight into the starting line up of Serie A's champions (Kvaratskhelia).

Sardar no longer has his pace from a few years ago, but I do think he would perform better in Italy than in Germany or England if he isn't distracted by horses or women

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            The guy from one of Sardar's old teams Rubin Kazan went straight into the starting line up of Serie A's champions (Kvaratskhelia).

Sardar no longer has his pace from a few years ago, but I do think he would perform better in Italy than in Germany or England if he isn't distracted by horses or women
            Kvara is probably the best young talent in the world right now. Not really a fair comparison. He’s the key reason why Napoli won Serie A

Comment

I am almost certain the only reason Sardar wasn't favored as the number one at Bayer - and he WAS toward the end because of his talent - is because of his physique. He fixes that and it's over. He'll be dominant

Comment

sardar ain't going nowhere . He'll be in bayer leverkusen for next season. They are planning to sell diaby and frimpong and possibly wirtz. If true they are not gonna let sardar go.

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                  Translatione?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

Translatione?
                    Here essi Jan

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Here essi Jan

Damet garm Merci

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

I guess its to much hoping for Man U signing both Taremi and Azmoun this summer.. ​ Both cheap deals and work well together in TM.. It could be the Irani version of the succecfull York and Cole combination..
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

I guess its to much hoping for Man U signing both Taremi and Azmoun this summer.. ​ Both cheap deals and work well together in TM.. It could be the Irani version of the succecfull York and Cole combination..
                            apparently Taremi's sigi is in the bag already..!?

Comment

Props from Bayer

Comment

Sadly even if he stays it seems they are not that much convinced

Comment

Working...
                                X