This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

B04 is really milking Sardar's influence on social, aren't they?

Also, I never noticed, but Sardar has perfect, pearly white teeth! Are they veneers?

Comment

I lived my entire Life in Germany next to cologne in Bonn. Actually Germany changed a lot and it's such an open society that you can discuss everything. The weather is not the best, but still better then the Netherlands, Sweden, Russia or UK.
        But reading here that russian are friendlier to iranians than germans is maybe the funniest thing i've ever read in my life. Russians hate muslim countries, it doesn't matter for them if u are iranian or arab. I mean its not strange that most right wing parties are supported by their russian population.
        Sardar will have a great life in germany most probably living in cologne with a huge and flourishing iranian population. Düsseldorf is right next to him with one of the highest livingstandards in the world.

But portugal is a very nice country and surely great for a player like taremi to live in. It's actually my favority holiday location in europe, but still not comparable with the high living standards in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Two old friends from Zenit reunited again. I heard somewhere he talked to Sardar and convinced him to come to B04

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            B04 is really milking Sardar's influence on social, aren't they?

Also, I never noticed, but Sardar has perfect, pearly white teeth! Are they veneers?
            Most likely veneers.. He has loads of money and it's cheap to get them in Iran if you're using foreign money.

Comment

I just hope he mentally embraced himself for the higher level in every aspect, that it is not time for shookhi anymore, Germans don't go light on this stuff, he needs to mentally change and also adapt attitude wise, now is the time to work the hardest he's ever done.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                I lived my entire Life in Germany next to cologne in Bonn. Actually Germany changed a lot and it's such an open society that you can discuss everything. The weather is not the best, but still better then the Netherlands, Sweden, Russia or UK.
                But reading here that russian are friendlier to iranians than germans is maybe the funniest thing i've ever read in my life. Russians hate muslim countries, it doesn't matter for them if u are iranian or arab. I mean its not strange that most right wing parties are supported by their russian population.
                Sardar will have a great life in germany most probably living in cologne with a huge and flourishing iranian population. Düsseldorf is right next to him with one of the highest livingstandards in the world.
                But portugal is a very nice country and surely great for a player like taremi to live in. It's actually my favority holiday location in europe, but still not comparable with the high living standards in Germany.
                well i guess we have different experiances then / i guess it depends where in germany you live aswell.. also the russians iv met over the years all liked iranians (probably since we dont like americans) and were very inteligent and had fun talks.. so i dont agree and think you simplyfye it alot (as i probably also did)

where as the germans iv met, eaven in germany was different. i have spent a lot of time in bayern district though and have heard its a different place to other places so thats maybe why i have this picture.. / altough, some were realy nice aswell. still muuuuch better than scamdinavians. I can giva them that atleast. big upgrade
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  well i guess we have different experiances then / i guess it depends where in germany you live aswell.. also the russians iv met over the years all liked iranians (probably since we dont like americans) and were very inteligent and had fun talks.. so i dont agree and think you simplyfye it alot (as i probably also did)

where as the germans iv met, eaven in germany was different. i have spent a lot of time in bayern district though and have heard its a different place to other places so thats maybe why i have this picture.. / altough, some were realy nice aswell. still muuuuch better than scamdinavians. I can giva them that atleast. big upgrade
                  Could be. But Russia isn't a open society. And since when Iranians doesn't like Americans? Thats new to me. But yes Bayern is very different, as Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg and Frankfurt etc. pp are. And it's a fact that russians or east europeans support right wing parties.
                  And one thing all of you shouldn't forget, Germany is the only country in middle europe where the right wing party doesn't have a realistic chance, that should tell you alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    Could be. But Russia isn't a open society. And since when Iranians doesn't like Americans? Thats new to me. But yes Bayern is very different, as Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg and Frankfurt etc. pp are. And it's a fact that russians or east europeans support right wing parties.
                    And one thing all of you shouldn't forget, Germany is the only country in middle europe where the right wing party doesn't have a realistic chance, that should tell you alot.
                    i ment amrica and politics, not amerians as ordinary people, i hope thats not new to you bro.. sure some love it but most of us dont for al the bs the do.. no offence to our pople living in america.. you have to be kidding me if you cant agree on that one.
                    and seriously bro, germany is a racist country, dont make it up, they have right wing taken over in many citys, have marches and all sort of scandals.. dont paint the pig!

i can agree on berlin is different, but thats probably just berlin..
                    amyway guess its derailing the thread..

i guess we 2 just have two split oppinions on this case, 1 about america, and 2 germans are pretty racist according to me and not you. /now i
                    lets just leave it to that. and wish you a great day
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      I just hope he mentally embraced himself for the higher level in every aspect, that it is not time for shookhi anymore, Germans don't go light on this stuff, he needs to mentally change and also adapt attitude wise, now is the time to work the hardest he's ever done.
                      i was also wondering how his sorta lighthearted, usually goofus personality gonna sit with the often overly dry n serious ze germans...??

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        You have good points. I think he will rise to the occasion. He has consistently done that. I agree that this is a whole new ballgame and while he could keep his sense of humor he needs to take it to the next level. When he does, he will be even better than the Sardar we have seen. The chance of Sardar disappointing us in Germany is very low. Gerry Seoane is an exciting and relatively young coach who surprised everyone when he accomplished so much with The Young Boys in Switzerland and he has already done well in his first season at Leverkusen. I liked his comments that Sardar needs to get in shape first. There is a good motivation for you. Also, the fact that Leverkusen is not a huge club like Bayern is actually a good thing and it will help him find his footing in Bundesliga.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          Two old friends from Zenit reunited again. I heard somewhere he talked to Sardar and convinced him to come to B04
                          misery loves company i suppose..!!?
                          is lunev already on crutches..? didnt he just transferred there last summer..?

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            i ment amrica and politics, not amerians as ordinary people, i hope thats not new to you bro.. sure some love it but most of us dont for al the bs the do.. no offence to our pople living in america.. you have to be kidding me if you cant agree on that one.
                            and seriously bro, germany is a racist country, dont make it up, they have right wing taken over in many citys, have marches and all sort of scandals.. dont paint the pig!

i can agree on berlin is different, but thats probably just berlin..
                            amyway guess its derailing the thread..

i guess we 2 just have two split oppinions on this case, 1 about america, and 2 germans are pretty racist according to me and not you. /now i
                            lets just leave it to that. and wish you a great day
                            The difference is that i'm living in Germany. The general secretary of the green party is iranian called Omid Nouripour, the next general secretary of the liberals is going to be Bijan Djir-Sarai... another iranian. The right wing party in France is the second strongest, in austria they were the strongest, same in eastern european countries like Poland.
                            Plus i know a lot of iranians who are actually very open to americas policy more then to the russian one.

Comment

Seoane on Sardar's fitness:

At the Werkself, on the other hand, there are no new absences. Only winter shopping Sardar Azmoun, who has been in Germany since Thursday, is expected to expand the current list of absentees. "He will definitely need the first two or three weeks to really get in shape," says Seoane, describing the centre-forward's fitness level. Various injuries and the fact that Azmoun's former club Zenit St. Petersburg is still preparing during the long winter break in Russia explain Azmoun's deficit.

On Sunday in Dortmund, the 27-year-old will not be part of the matchday squad. "He will certainly need one or two more training days to be available," Seoane rules out a nomination for the weekend.

Seoane is expecting a lot from the technically strong striker at the latest in the hot phase of the season, when Bayer attack internationally again with the round of 16 of the Europa League in March: "I'm convinced that we can still have a variant with him in the offensive department have more." Bayer should help to close the gap to BVB.

https://www.kicker.de/dortmund-einho...888859/artikel

Rest of the article goes into how their long term vision is to really close gap on dortmund. They have big ambitions moving forward, great project for sardar to be apart of.

As for his fitness seems it was way overblown by zenit. Seoane says he can be involved with a couple more days full training, but will need 2-3 weeks to get back into top playing shape/form, which is what you expect from somebody coming off month long injury layoff and winter break.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                misery loves company i suppose..!!?
                                is lunev already on crutches..? didnt he just transferred there last summer..?
                                I would say so.. I think Russians have a tougher time adapting to new countries than Iranians do..
                                And yes, Lunev is on a lengthy injury from what I've heard

Comment

Working...
                                X