Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be a dream come true to see Sardar finally play for team that matters, such as Inter. His recent form shows that he will always have an eye for goal, but he looks out of shape. He has never taken his fitness seriously, pretty embarrassing to see him playing with a belly when he is supposed to be in his prime. He can be something special still, I hope he can find his big move still
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

He is currently training with Esteghlal

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        He is currently training with Esteghlal
        Wtf??

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Wtf??
          ​​​​​​I guess he is bored during his vacation

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            ​​​​​​I guess he is bored during his vacation

Its that okey for Bayer?

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Its that okey for Bayer?
              Yea
              that could well be a source of injury concern for Bayer ..!? Not that he gives a fk about their concerns .!?-
              It’s obvious the parties are not all too keen on each other ..!
              but I suppose it could also be a good sign , him keeping fit this summer unlike last, solidly his TM position by kiss up to GN & if he gets shipped off elsewhere (highly probable seeming ftb) before new season, he’d be more primed for resurrecting his once very promising EU career ..!

Comment

He does this sort of thing a lot. 4-5 years ago he trained with Persepolis. I think he’s trained with Teraktor too.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Yea
                  that could well be a source of injury concern for Bayer ..!? Not that he gives a fk about their concerns .!?-
                  It’s obvious the parties are not all too keen on each other ..!
                  but I suppose it could also be a good sign , him keeping fit this summer unlike last, solidly his TM position by kiss up to GN & if he gets shipped off elsewhere (highly probable seeming ftb) before new season, he’d be more primed for resurrecting his once very promising EU career ..!
                  let's be real, if he WANTED to train in Bayer, they would gladly let him. It's nok like any club are like "no you have to wait" to their players if they wanna use facilities or have a trainer helping them out. They are after all an asset for the club (though it can be discussed how much of an "asset" SA is to them 😂). He just want to be close to some good ghorme sabzi, like 99% of the rest.

Comment

Usually players get permission from their clubs, but knowing Sardar, anything is possible lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If he DOES NOT have permission, this is a truly idiotic move. Great way to piss off management and guarantee an exit. Or maybe that is what he wants...

Comment

Let’s not overreact. He most likely was there for the off-season conditioning training. I can’t imagine Esteghlal is officially in practice mode right now.

Comment

Well, some of us criticize him for showing up to camp out of shape and overweight. And now, when he's proactively doing something about it, we criticize that too

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Well, some of us criticize him for showing up to camp out of shape and overweight. And now, when he's proactively doing something about it, we criticize that too
                            We deserve moghanlou to lead the line

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              Do you honestly think he is traning hard with them? Rafte k sher began o bekhandan lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Do you honestly think he is traning hard with them? Rafte k sher began o bekhandan lol

probably..!!
                                i guess we will know for sure what he's been up to all summer when he reports back to duty in a month or so..!

Comment

Working...
                                X