Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germany is known for its scientific approach to sports medicine, physical fitness and coaching. It has the toughest process for getting the higher echelon of coaching licenses and we are lucky that we have Vahid Hashemian who actually earned it. All this will be great for Sardar. Ali Daei talked at length about how his fitness coach in Germany made a huge difference with him and took him to a whole new level. I am very grateful that Sardar is now part of this system at a high level. He will only benefit and we will ravel in the excitement and joy hopefully for years to come.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      Germany is known for its scientific approach to sports medicine, physical fitness and coaching. It has the toughest process for getting the higher echelon of coaching licenses and we are lucky that we have Vahid Hashemian who actually earned it. All this will be great for Sardar. Ali Daei talked at length about how his fitness coach in Germany made a huge difference with him and took him to a whole new level. I am very grateful that Sardar is now part of this system at a high level. He will only benefit and we will ravel in the excitement and joy hopefully for years to come.

Go Sardar!
      They're absolutely top notch.. I remember the late legendary Kobe Bryant went to Germany for his brutal Achilles tear and he was able to return within 8-10 months.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        They're absolutely top notch.. I remember the late legendary Kobe Bryant went to Germany for his brutal Achilles tear and he was able to return within 8-10 months.
        PRP and Amnio injections. Multi millionaires heal faster than the peasants like us.

Cam Akers, the running back for the LA Rams, came back from an Achilles tear in like 6 months...

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
          open society that you can discuss everything.
          ROFL.. good one.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            exactly...Kobe not only went to Germany..he went directly to the Bayer Leverkusen Medical Staff. A Friend of mine had the Chance to meet him there as one of his friends works for Bayer Leverkusen.

Comment

hes going to hit a new level physically there. He has the genetic, natural qualities, just about being fine-tuned and given very specific, detail oriented training regime.

One of the most exciting parts of this move. Look what they did with daei, hashemian, ali Karimi in the times he was there did more tracking back and running than ever before, mahdavikia became an animal. Only people that didnt make the most of the fitness expertise there were severely koon goshad types like Azizi.

I feel the culture towards the fitness side of the game in germany is the best in the world. In england seems most clubs have more of a use and abuse mentality that is not very helpful to the players in the long run.

Comment

Wow, there is a lot of stereo typing going on in here. It is good, We are all excited about his potential.

Comment

I think we will see Sardar go to a new level at Bayer. Within a couple of months, I expect to see him running more on the pitch with a noticeable reduction in upper body fat ratio. They will get him into the best shape of his life.

Comment

Interview : https://www.bayer04.de/de-de/news/ba...0204_IV_Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Got to love Azmoun. He has a good personality and great character. Poor guy's English isn't half bad either!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        I think we will see Sardar go to a new level at Bayer. Within a couple of months, I expect to see him running more on the pitch with a noticeable reduction in upper body fat ratio. They will get him into the best shape of his life.
                        i sure hope so .... especially for the sake of our/his successful WC run .!

btw, his english is obviously a bit broken but not too shabby at all..!!
                        the hottie interviewing him seemed smitten by him ... being all jittery , giggling n shitt..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Got to love Azmoun. He has a good personality and great character. Poor guy's English isn't half bad either!
                          yea man he be like, "I think I'm so Kind , funny, always happy, handsome , charming, lover of animals ..... and and did i mention Modest..?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            PRP and Amnio injections. Multi millionaires heal faster than the peasants like us.
                            Cam Akers, the running back for the LA Rams, came back from an Achilles tear in like 6 months...
                            You don't have to be a millionaire anymore, you just need good insurance. My 61 year old boss is getting PRP injections due to a MCL \ meniscus tear. I'm not rich but I have excellent insurance via my employer and my current Dr. is the team physician for the US Women's National Soccer Team. Some things you have to go to Europe because the therapy is not approved in the US.

(But without a doubt being rich means you get an exponentially higher level of medical care + better medical outcomes. for example HIV & Cancer survivability among the poor vs the wealthy).

In regards to Germany their medical system and they way they approach medicine is top notch. Not only is Sardar is entering the German Machine he is doing so at a club that has $$. this equals = Controlled Diets, Conditioning plans, top of the line facilities, Medical care etc. If Sardar buys into the system (no red flags there with his personality) we should see the most explosive \ fine tuned version of him in a couple months.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Of course he had to mention the horses 😂👌

Comment

This is his most exciting horse. Great breeding behind it and a great trainer too. Concerns that it has yet to run - could be waiting for this flat season.

https://www.racing.com/horses/serlik/overview

Comment

Working...
                                X