• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be shocked if he plays before the end of the month

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
      I'd be shocked if he plays before the end of the month
      Better safe than sorry. Rather not rush him if he's not 100%.

Comment

As long as he plays against Bayern on March 5th, I'd be content.

Comment

personally dont buy all these ligament injury bs excuses ....!! those are just typical bs clubs feed fans and media in order to avoid embarrassment for their vastly hyped-up new signee showing up to club looking bit gordo and taneh lash..!!
          he showed up to his last TM camp for most part looking same & still tore shitt up even w/o Mehdi by his side & saved Eskoochie's neck in process ..! Woulda started & done same had Covid/Zenit let him leave for our last 2 WCQs as well ..!
          Ps
          Watched a few of Leverkusen’s last league games highlights the other day … although teams looked far more organized defensively in BL, still spaces to exploit looked a plenty & overall man-markings quality average ….!
          I think with him being so used to regularly squeezing goals through in between 8-10 narehkhar men back-lines of RPL, he’ll have himself a hay day with that vastly more dynamic and talented attacking partners in Leverkusen...!
          the only other things i noticed was that their own backline also seemed similarly susceptible to giving up tokhmy goals ... frequently due to brain farts and momentary lapse in concentrations..!!
          once sardar has been whipped into shape and familiarized with his attacking teammates, i dont see too much trouble for them to finish the season only second to Byern..!!
          hell throw him out there next game and give our man about 60-70min and i put money on him scoring or assisting , probably both..!
          Last edited by BacheLot; 02-09-2022, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            personally dont buy all these ligament injury bs excuses ....!! those are just typical bs clubs feed fans and media in order to avoid embarrassment for their vastly hyped-up new signee showing up to club looking bit gordo and taneh lash..!!
            he showed up to his last TM camp for most part looking same & still tore shitt up even w/o Mehdi by his side & saved Eskoochie's neck in process ..! Woulda started & done same had Covid/Zenit let him leave for our last 2 WCQs as well ..!
            Ps
            Watched a few of Leverkusen’s last league games highlights the other day … although teams looked far more organized defensively in BL, still spaces to exploit looked a plenty & overall man-markings quality average ….!
            I think with him being so used to regularly squeezing goals through in between 8-10 narehkhar men back-lines of RPL, he’ll have himself a hay day with that vastly more dynamic and talented attacking partners in Leverkusen...!
            the only other things i noticed was that their own backline also seemed similarly susceptible to giving up tokhmy goals ... frequently due to brain farts and momentary lapse in concentrations..!!
            once sardar has been whipped into shape and familiarized with his attacking teammates, i dont see too much trouble for them to finish the season only second to Byern..!!
            hell throw him out there next game and give our man about 60-70min and i put money on him scoring or assisting , probably both..!
            You know Bachelot jaan, I don't always agree with all your points and attitudes yet I should give it to you: your posts are the most fun to read (Doctor Doom also comes close sometimes)

Go Sardar!

Comment

Germans are shrewed business people.

They are not going to rush Sardar Azmoun, because they look at him as a long term investment and have big plans for him.

He will start playing as soon as their medical team is 100% sure he is ok and not one minute before that!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                https://video.varzesh3.com/video/245...88%D8%B2%D9%86

Ferdosipour on sardar's transfer. Nice to hear his voice again and cool piece
                This is a super informative video, very well put together. Agreed, great to hear Adel's voice, miss that guy's show
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Bundesliga could introduce playoff format to end Bayern's dominance

https://www.thescore.com/deu_fed/news/2296203

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Comment

^ some of it is probably just in my head but I tell you he already looks more fit to me

Go Sardar!

Comment

Looks like he switched from Nike to Adidas. In Zenit camp he wearing mercurial vapor 14 elite, now x speedflow.1.

Comment

He looks so much better in red than baby blue

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                            ^ some of it is probably just in my head but I tell you he already looks more fit to me

Go Sardar!
                            No, you're absolutely right he has trimmed a few kg within a short space of time and looks leaner.

I think his weight gain may have been a silent rebellion to agitate for a move at Zenit....

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post

Go Sardar!
                              Darker colors are known to be slimming. Where are our fashion experts on PFDC?!

Comment

All and all, this has been one of the best moves in years. I am so excited and I can't wait to see him on the pitch in Bundesliga. Solid team, solid coach, solid conditioning and sports medicine plus his work ethic (I am sure he is already taking it up a couple notches) will logically result in a Budnesliga new star being born. For those of you in the states, ESPN+ covers Bundesliga and the subscription is worth it since Feyenoord, Hull City and Charelroi matches plus English FA cup are also covered (hit and miss).

Go Sardar!

Comment

Working...
                                X