Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This could've have been a dream super sub derby match for him. Come on, scores 2 goals with those chances, instant starter for the rest of the season.
    He has about 8 minutes left now to get his shit together.

Comment

Tbh his teammates pass him often which is always a good thing for a new comer

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He’s playing really well outside finishing.

These commentators should shut the hell up. I have seen worst plays but they are ramming him for last 10 minutes
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Commentators basically saying no way Sardar starts next week.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Azmoun getting absolutely butchered by the commentators and rightfully so. Awful game from him unfortunately...

Comment

Iranian who came over from Russia gets subbed in a Ukraine benefit match....commentator bias??? Lol

Comment

He just needs time, we know he has the quality. Everything around him as changed, he has left his comfort zone after many years, just needs to regain his fitness and focus. I hope his coach will be patient with him. The first goal he will score will do him wonders.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Azmoun getting absolutely butchered by the commentators and rightfully so. Awful game from him unfortunately...
                  Ya especially since they got him for his clinical finishing lol

Comment

As a positive, his one touch play has been lovely today.

Comment

sardar looks tired???? WTF??

Comment

It’s been a non stop barrage of jabs by the commentators. I really hope he can shut them up but it’s not looking that way.
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

His goal is coming up guys. I feel it.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
                            His goal is coming up guys. I feel it.
                            Not gonna happen bud.
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Game over. Sardar should have and could have won this game for BL.

Comment

Leverkusen loses their 4th straight game vs. Koln in this derby.

They have their number
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X