Clear All

Too many Koln fans

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Game over, straight up depression.

Comment

No big deal. Take it easy people.

Comment

Damn that blows. His passes were pretty good. Hope he gets another chance next week.

Comment

I know it wasn't an ideal debut, but there were some positives. The goals will come:

-He was very active and spry

-He was more involved in 30 min than Alario has been for the last 2 matches

-His link up play was excellent

-His teammates were looking for him often

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I would agree. Except they were sitters and the commentators did not stop railing on him. This isn't Russia...German fans won't be as forgiving.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Poor performance today

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
                  Damn that blows. His passes were pretty good. Hope he gets another chance next week.
                  he was good in link up play, great first touches, and good runs. but man. those misses were bad and yeah he just got in his head but now if it is a month before he gets another chance like that what happens?

Comment

i have to say azmoun just came back from injury, he was good at coming back and getting the ball passing, i think the 2nd chance he should have done better, but i feel once he score he will be much better. is only his first real start, we should give him abit more time, in europa he will score i promise, most likely he will start, they give him the ball he will score

Comment

ERSTER FUSSBALLKLUB KÖÖLLNNNN

on a serious note im sad for azmoun even as a Cologner

Comment

To me this just emphasizes what it seems is a contentious topic with managers - nothing gets you ready better than actual game time.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                          As a positive, his one touch play has been lovely today.
                          For sure. He made good runs and connected on everyone of his passes. Whiffing on the shots are just matter of concentration. It’s not like this guy is an unknown. We know he can finish those opportunities. Also I rarely listen to the commentators, but the unprofessionalism of these guys is astounding. In the US, if the commentator just keeps digging on a player like that, they would definitely not be commentating for long.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Seriously, such emotional people. He was outstanding outside the finishing, which will come.

There was a reason he created 3x more chances as a sub than Alario did all game.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Azmoun 3 chances 3 times could not hit the ball, the first one every footballer would stop the ball then shoot, what did he think ?
                              He didnt play for anlong time, also dont forget their topscorer who scored 20 goals this season is injured.
                              He needs playing time ...

Comment

Calm down everyone. Take deep breadths. Sardar came in and played well in passing and being active. Unfortunately, he did not finish a couple of great chances. That happens. His day will come. Let's be mindful and give our star a break!

Go Sardar!

Comment

Working...
                                X