Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those misses were really amateurish. Hope it doesn't affect his confidence and coach decisions in future.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Commentators taking the mick out of Azmoun hard on my stream. What a cameo

Comment

6.1 rating on Sofa score. Lowest of his team.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Sardar loan summer 22 incoming... 🙃

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            I would agree. Except they were sitters and the commentators did not stop railing on him. This isn't Russia...German fans won't be as forgiving.

I think that’s a very reactionary viewpoint. Still way too early.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              I would agree. Except they were sitters and the commentators did not stop railing on him. This isn't Russia...German fans won't be as forgiving.

your right but is only 1 game and he just came back from injury, he will score against atalanta and shut the fans up, i am sure the fans will be abit more patient with him, i know is a derby but still give the kid a chance to shoe him self

Comment

He also looked a tad off his usual pace today. I noticed he was running through on a possible 1 on 1 but he looked slow which was odd. Feel like he could dust some of those defenders otherwise.
                He also needs to work on his chemistry with Diaby a bit. After his nice back heel to him diaby was looking for his run back inside but Azmoun was a little late to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Sardar loan summer 22 incoming... 🙃
                  dude relex is only 1 game he played 30 min.....

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                    Seriously, such emotional people. He was outstanding outside the finishing, which will come.

There was a reason he created 3x more chances as a sub than Alario did all game.
                    To be fair he didn't create those chances. His teammates did...he didn't finish them. Alaric wasn't serviced as much as Azmoun because right after they scored Koln sat back allowing BL to press.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Not a good game but not the end of the world either regardless of how bad his misses were because as the commentator said…..he will have a million more chances. Even if he gets another 30 or so mins again next week that’s fine. They have Wolfsburg next in BL play and they have one of the worst defenses in the league
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I hope this doesn't affect him mentally. He needs take some time and relax his mind.

They started him gradually and gave him more minutes as the games goes on.

So far he has play a total of = 44 minutes.

30 minutes against koln
                        9 minutes against Atlanta fc
                        5 minutes against bayern munich

I think manager should start him in one of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Those misses were really amateurish. Hope it doesn't affect his confidence and coach decisions in future.

it wont is only a game, the coach will need him for the euopra and future games now that the main forward is out, once chemistry is beter he will take his chance, i know germany is not russia, but azmoun have scored against big teams, i am not worried azmoun will deliver

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                            He also looked a tad off his usual pace today. I noticed he was running through on a possible 1 on 1 but he looked slow which was odd. Feel like he could dust some of those defenders otherwise.
                            He also needs to work on his chemistry with Diaby a bit. After his nice back heel to him diaby was looking for his run back inside but Azmoun was a little late to notice.
                            Lack of playing time and fitness.
                            Hope coach continue to play him those 20-30 min. That is all he needs atm.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              I hope this doesn't affect him mentally. He needs take some time and relax his mind.

They started him gradually and gave him more minutes as the games goes on.

So far he has play a total of = 44 minutes.

30 minutes against koln
                              9 minutes against Atlanta fc
                              5 minutes against bayern munich

I think manager should start him in one of the game.
                              he should start the atalanta game, give him like 60-70 min and bayern have to win, azmoun will deliver a good cross and he will score ,he is excellent in the air and through balls he will score for sure

Comment

So close...

Comment

Working...
                                X