This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I think that’s a very reactionary viewpoint. Still way too early.
    Well true but German fans and as we saw commentators are very reactionary. I've never heard a commentator call for a guy to be benched next game and call him a poor sub.

I get it's 1 game and I hope this goes better for him...we shall see. I guess my big question is wtf is going on in training? Must be mostly physio and stuff as he seems very slow paced and touches in front of goal well...you all saw. Hopefully he gets more game time.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Yeah guys this was his first Bundesliga appearance aside from the few min vs Bayern and he was out since December with injuries and illnesses.

This is a perfect recipe for someone to not be sharp and miss some big Chances, so I don't see a reason to be surprised or come to any sort of conclusion on azmoun at leverkusen.

As some other members have mentioned, he was actually excellent with his passing and everything else besides the finishing, which will come back to him very very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        he should start the atalanta game, give him like 60-70 min and bayern have to win, azmoun will deliver a good cross and he will score ,he is excellent in the air and through balls he will score for sure
        I think the manager has plans for sardar. They knew he wasn't fit enough to start or even to get longer minutes. In today's game sardar was tired, which again shows that his fitness is not there yet.

I won't be surprised if he gets 20-30 minutes max against atlanta or even 0 minutes , depending on the game situation.

Comment

Just a thought. With Wirtz and Schick now out...I don't expect them to win against Atalanta. Tough with your two best players injured.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Its frustrating as a fan. Been following his career for so many years, eager to finally see his move and then this is what we are greeted with. Not the end of the world but really depressing start to everything.
            I had always felt that while Taremi had a propensity to miss sitter Sardar is usually faster and more clinical but I hope he isn't going to prove us otherwise.

Comment

He better find his scoring touch soon because once Schick is back things get more complicated

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                Just a thought. With Wirtz and Schick now out...I don't expect them to win against Atalanta. Tough with your two best players injured.

Atalanta is just not that good though. I do firmly believe on a good day bayer should have no problem beating them even without wrtiz and schick. On the other hand Atalanta are pretty solid defensively though that’s where they are at their best and can punish you on counters so I expect Atalanta to sit back a bit so bayer just needs to play a smart attacking game and they will give themselves a good chance to at the very least to get a few goals
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  I think the manager has plans for sardar. They knew he wasn't fit enough to start or even to get longer minutes. In today's game sardar was tired, which again shows that his fitness is not there yet.

I won't be surprised if he gets 20-30 minutes max against atlanta or even 0 minutes , depending on the game situation.
                  he will play atalanta because they dont have thier main striker and when sardar came today he created chances, they might start him and take him off like 60 min

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    Its frustrating as a fan. Been following his career for so many years, eager to finally see his move and then this is what we are greeted with. Not the end of the world but really depressing start to everything.
                    I had always felt that while Taremi had a propensity to miss sitter Sardar is usually faster and more clinical but I hope he isn't going to prove us otherwise.
                    Sardar is usually a better finisher. Usually he scores on those chances. But today he didn't even had proper shot on goal on those chances!!

Comment

I think he actually had a decent showing. Yes, he missed one serious opportunity of a difficult angled tap in on a hard low cross. The other two were not really chances. He found space to operate and could not be marked the whole time he was playing. I think the coach is going to actually be encouraged by his level of activity and ability to find space receive the ball and keep the offense going. I am not worried about his finishing. He was clearly nervous about playing his first major minutes. I hope Wirtz is not seriously injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        He better find his scoring touch soon because once Schick is back things get more complicated

I really think Schick will be in dortmund next season if Haaland leaves.

Comment

First appearances are very important to earn the trust of the team and the fans, after that you can have bad games….

Comment

I didn’t manage to watch game but Anybody can miss a chance lol. Best he doesn’t panic which I am sure with his experience he won’t.

They are progressively building up his minutes which is good.

Also I think wirtz took a long term injury. That is probably somewhat favorable for sardar immediate chances to start as he is a key attacker for them.

Comment

I am sure the coach and other teammates will support Sardar to put this behind him. Also, he has developed a thick skin over the years. He is not the young, sensitive Sardar of years ago. Let's give him credit for moving to Germany and taking his career to the next level. The important thing is that his overall trajectory is upward. He is in a top team in a top European league and he will achieve a new level of fitness AND finishing. Ask yourselves, do you consistently perform at a high level that you expect, every day of your lives? Do Messi, Ronaldo and Salah perform at a high level every match? Down days are the ones that make up days shine. Without ups and downs life is a flat line and BTW, that's death Mark my words, Sardar will shine in Bundesliga and will be a star of this league sooner or later.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Too bad he missed his chances, but not the end of the world. He was probably too nervous.

But the pressure on him will only build from here.

Germans are ultra-competetive, especially in sports. He will need to go into each game with 100% focus.

He has the skills, but at this stage of his career, Sardar needs to tough up mentally to succeed in Germany.
                                Right now he is still too soft mentally IMO (judging from his public "private life" social media postings.) He needs to stop being a kid and grow up.

Like I said before, it's all his to take or lose: let's see what he is made out of.

I think he can and will do it. I don't know how long it will take, but if he makes it through this phase, he will become lethal.

Comment

Working...
                                X