X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    That is frustrating , was looking forward to seeing Wirtz create for Sardar
    Ya he may not even make the WC squad. Hope BL can continue winning in the league cause they are now in a dogfight with 2 key players out.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Посмотрел нарезки с Азмуном. Тот, кто обвиняет его в том, что он не использовал моменты, не разбирается в футболе. Самое главное у нападающего, это чутье, в каком месте надо находиться, чтобы создать голевой момент. У Азмуна звериное чутье, поэтому у него много моментов, а раз есть моменты, то и голы придут. Он не мотается бестолково по полю, а постоянно открывается, делая внезапные рывки в свободные зоны. Еще очень важно, что он не боится бить в одно касание, не медлит, подрабатывая мяч под удобную ногу или чтобы подправить для точности удара. Уверен, что тренер заметил эти его качества и Азмун скоро станет основным нападающим.

Comment

Bayer's Spanish twitter handle when Azmoun missed. lol

Comment

Можно подумать, что Азмун первый, кто не попадает по мячу. А сколько ляпов часто делают мировые звезды, также промахиваясь, либо по мячу, либо не попадая в ворота с одного метра? Кто хочет посмотреть, наберите в поисковике Ютуба "смешные моменты в футболе". Это произошло потому, что он сильный, уверенный в себе нападающий, стремящийся бить сразу, без обработки, при любой возможности, хотя мог пытаться остановить для последующей обработки или паса, тогда, возможно, это выглядело бы не так нелепо, как его промах, но он не думал о красоте, он нацелен на мгновенный удар по воротам.

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
            Посмотрел нарезки с Азмуном. Тот, кто обвиняет его в том, что он не использовал моменты, не разбирается в футболе. Самое главное у нападающего, это чутье, в каком месте надо находиться, чтобы создать голевой момент. У Азмуна звериное чутье, поэтому у него много моментов, а раз есть моменты, то и голы придут. Он не мотается бестолково по полю, а постоянно открывается, делая внезапные рывки в свободные зоны. Еще очень важно, что он не боится бить в одно касание, не медлит, подрабатывая мяч под удобную ногу или чтобы подправить для точности удара. Уверен, что тренер заметил эти его качества и Азмун скоро станет основным нападающим.
            True. The run where he missed the ball was absolutely superb. If he had made the goal, it would have been on all the major football sites and tv programs ín the highlight reel of all the games played.

Comment

Sardar performance was disappointing!

Comment

Originally posted by MehdiKing View Post
                !
                As I mentioned in my post earlier, The coach is smart and he pointed out the positives, he said that we could see the quality of his game and he just needs some time to get into the rhythm !
                So all you bashers please calm down and relax and do not spread unnecessary negative energy in this thread! He is one of our biggest assets and we need to support him. Go Sardar
                I don't think anyone bashed or hated on Azmoun. In fact the opposite. Expressing concern about his play and status shows that all the fans in this thread care about him and are anxious to see him succeed. No one as far as I can tell wished ill on Azmoun.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Those Bayer fans should be fools to write azmoun off. He just joined the team and is promising.
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I got to see about 10-15 minutes
                    He looked pretty good overall, but those 2 sitter misses though ..!:/
                    A bit of nerves & a bit of bad luck @ play on those misses ..! Im sure he'll come good for Bayer sooner than later..!
                    Need to get a start in the next match ..!

Comment

While the finishing was disappointing (I am pretty bummed for him about that), the fact that he made those runs and put himself in really good scoring positions won't be lost on the coaching staff; in those 28 minutes that he was on, he was much more active and put himself in much dangerous positions than Alario did in this game and the previous Europa League game combined. The finishing will come once the rust comes off; I just hope he doesn't let this affect him psychologically (e.g. hope he does not read social media after the game, etc.))

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        Those Bayer fans should be fools to write azmoun off. He just joined the team and is promising.
                        Apart from a miniscule number of idiots and haters (and like with all things Iranian, I KNOW many of those have simply ulterior motives and may not even care about football aspects), I don't think anyone is writing him off!

Sardar Azmoun will be fine.

Comment

^ ParthianDE jaan, this is a free forum. As long as people do not violate the forum guidelines, people are entitled to their opinions. I disagree with writing off Sardar yet I am not sure I want to call people who have drawn certain conclusions from his 25 minute appearance idiots and haters with ulterior motives. I rather have multiple opinions and opposing arguments even if I don't see many of them as logical or sensical. That's what a forum is all about. BTW, I also honor your right to call them idiots and haters.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Don't know if it is the jako sponsor they have in common but it reminds me beiro at antwerp. Since the start he was labeled unorthodox and it sticked on him.

Azmoun is more experienced to deal with this BS but mental/nerves is the biggest drawback of our athletes

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              ^ ParthianDE jaan, this is a free forum. As long as people do not violate the forum guidelines, people are entitled to their opinions. I disagree with writing off Sardar yet I am not sure I want to call people who have drawn certain conclusions from his 25 minute appearance idiots and haters with ulterior motives. I rather have multiple opinions and opposing arguments even if I don't see many of them as logical or sensical. That's what a forum is all about. BTW, I also honor your right to call them idiots and haters.

Go Sardar!
                              Futbaldoost jan,

Respect to you.

I was just responding to the facebook reference that supposedly Leverkusen fans where dissing him there. I didn't even look, because on principle I don't use FB. Social media is full of idiots and haters, many of them actually paid to influence people with endless negativity as a form of psychological warfare is a fact.

To write off a new player in a team based on 1-2 misses in his first 25 min appearance, I just can't take as serious comments.

After watching the highlights (which only showed two goal opportunities of Azmoun) a few times, IMO it's not even correct as calling either of them as sitters.

The first one wasn't a sitter, because he did a superb run (changing direction and pace) to even get into a goals scoring position in the first place. Missing the ball on the finish was a form of bad luck, perhaps compounded by nervousness (but after several rewatches I think it was just bad luck). But yeah, he could and should have burried that and would have been celebrated for it. Too bad.

The second one wan't a real sitter either. Sure he could have hit it harder, but from that angle, where he placed it was actually not a bad spot (inbetween the legs of the keeper).

Sure, on another day that could have been one or two goals, but it's not like he missed two sitters that where presented to him on a platter where he didn't have to do any work.

The rest of the game I watched in real time and Azmoun looked good, but there weren't anymore good chances and not much Azmoun could have done. Leverkusen was obvioulsy in a bad situation with several crucial players off and Köln keeping the pressure high to keep the three points.

Comment

I just took a peek at the Bayer Leverkusen fan forum, and it definitely does not seem doom and gloom re Azmoun; they are rightfully disappointed about the loss. But here is a quote from that Forum that stood outf for me:

Quote: "Er steht maximal richtig, er läuft gut und ist extrem gefährlich in seinen Bewegungen. Auch spielt er gut mit Übersicht und hat eine gute Technik. Das heute war einfach Pech. Solche Tage gibt es als Kollektiv."

Translation: "Maximally, he positions himself in the right way, he runs well and is extremely dangerous in his movements. And he plays with a good view of the field and a good technique. Today was simply bad luck. Such days come collectively."

Comment

Working...
                                X