Take your nonsense elsewhere
    Chi migi to nothing I said was nonsense loool
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

missed the game but to see him only manage a lousy 4 trash minutes of action is quite disconcerting ..! :/

imo, sardar himself is most to blame and responsible for his terrible form and fitness, since even prior departure from russia ..!
      getting really annoyed and tired of reading multitude of bs excuses given by byern as an excuse for his pathetic repeated failed attempts for reaching an acceptable form and fitness level.!!
      personally not buying half those horseshitt excuses fed to fans week in... week out for months now..! ..... FFS wc is right around the corner.... kooneto be ham bekish digge pesar..!!

Comment

Comment

The coach seems to really like Sardar

Comment

Just to put things in perspective, Sardar's Bundesliga stats vs. Schick's (ever since Schick's return from injury):

Sardar Azmoun: 1 start, 127 total minutes, 0 goals.

Patrik Schick: 2 starts, 192 total minutes, 0 goals.

Comment

No disrespect to the other player, but damn, the calf size difference

Comment

Sardar's fitness and form will grow by leaps and bounds. That's the most exciting part of this move to the Bundesliga.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I think Sardar knows that this is not Russia and he will not start if he is not fit physically and mentally just because he is not injured or healthy. Crossing my fingers that we shall see a start on Saturday in the away match vs bottom of the table Fürth. It will be a great opportunity for Sardar to get his first goal and/or assist under his belt.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    No disrespect to the other player, but damn, the calf size difference

Lol although it's not a fair comparison, that other really has some chicken legs.

Comment

Sardar has been disappointing. No excuse there. As his fan i am pretty dissapointed!!

It is not like it is his first season in Europe. He had big time fitness issue and you don't survive with that in Germany.
                      It is not fcuking Russia

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Sardar has been disappointing. No excuse there. As his fan i am pretty dissapointed!!
                        It is not like it is his first season in Europe. He had big time fitness issue and you don't survive with that in Germany.

It is not fcuking Russia

Sure he hasn't found the back of the net yet, but his linkup play has been excellent and he's put himself in excellent positions to succeed. Even a stud like Schick hasn't scored in similar timeframe. I know Sardar has to prove himself in Germany and maybe his fitness is lacking, but this is anticipated joining a top club in a new league mid-season. Plus, he's been injured and was sick, which is a lot of discontinuity and can affect even the best professional athletes. There is a learning curve there, so let's give him that.

I think you're being harsh.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

How can a player with over a decade of professional football have such bad fitness? something isn't right.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                            Sure he hasn't found the back of the net yet, but his linkup play has been excellent and he's put himself in excellent positions to succeed. Even a stud like Schick hasn't scored in similar timeframe. I know Sardar has to prove himself in Germany and maybe his fitness is lacking, but this is anticipated joining a top club in a new league mid-season. Plus, he's been injured and was sick, which is a lot of discontinuity and can affect even the best professional athletes. There is a learning curve there, so let's give him that.

I think you're being harsh.
                            I am not harsh at all
                            People here are good to find all kind of excuses sometime.
                            Daei scored 7 goals with Munich with very limited time mainly as sub in last 20 min.
                            You have to maximize on your little chances.
                            He got enough playing time to score his first goal
                            Schick can live with that as he is proven.
                            Sardar needs to prove himself.

Comment

Sardar has switched from Nike to Adidas boots. Indicative of him trying to switch things up as he hasn’t settled in.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                Sardar's fitness and form will grow by leaps and bounds. That's the most exciting part of this move to the Bundesliga.
                                I don't think his calves can get any more ripped tho
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X