• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tah is a disaster. Now gets booked on the offensive end lmao

Comment

schick missed decent chance

Comment

This is Bayer's maximum potential. 3rd or 4th in BL. They're not as good as Bayern (obviously), Dortmund and probably Leipzig. But they'll look good against teams like Mainz, Hoffenheim, Bochum, etc.

Comment

Dortmund controlling the game so far. I think we will see Azmoun at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            I can’t believe some of the comments I’m reading here.

Bayer place 4-2-3-1 , that is there whole system they play even before Sardar got there that the same system CQ played with Team Melli only 1 true striker based of everything now who would it be Sardar or Taremi ???

Sardar has to dethrone Schick …1st

Comment

Would like to see Azmoun and Nadiem Amiri on together

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                Bayer place 4-2-3-1 , that is there whole system they play even before Sardar got there that the same system CQ played with Team Melli only 1 true striker based of everything now who would it be Sardar or Taremi ???

You say that was the formation “even before sardar” but who did they have to play next to Schick before Sardar got there? You seem to conveniently ignore that

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  You say that was the formation “even before sardar” but who did they have to play next to Schick before Sardar got there? You seem to conveniently ignore that

Moussa diaby isn’t not a 9 or 10 he isn’t a striker he is a midfielder, the only other true striker in that team Karin alarabi

Comment

Silly foul from Palacios there.

Comment

Moussa diaby isn’t not a 9 or 10 he isn’t a striker he is a midfielder, the only other true striker in that team Karin alarabi
                      Okay…so thanks for proving my point

Comment

They are predicting Schlick to score the most goals in BL this year. Azmoun will not dethrone him.

Comment

B04 has played better since conceding but they're still missing the creative link upfront.

Comment

Leverkusen will have to make a change I think at half time. Schick is looking isolated up front - they look light in the centre when they are attacking.

Comment

Shocking stuff from schik…Dortmund defender gifts him the ball and he dribbled it right into the Dortmund defender!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

schick doesnt look fully up to speed honestly. Another good opening he couldnt capitalize on (also great tackle).

Comment

Working...
                                X