This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post

The Wales game was still the worst world cup display of the tournament. We played kiri football the whole match and rave over that ugly ass win which eventually showed it's limit against USA. Pinch me, what a joke ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Dude are you for real? The Iran - Wales game was very entertaining and had everything to offer even for neutral football fans. A lot of chances, a red card and a last minute banger to win the game ๐Ÿ˜„ all my foreign friends were in awe for our performance ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
      Dude are you for real? The Iran - Wales game was very entertaining and had everything to offer even for neutral football fans. A lot of chances, a red card and a last minute banger to win the game ๐Ÿ˜„ all my foreign friends were in awe for our performance ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท
      Didn't you get banned for the entire World Cup?

Comment

The Wales game was still the worst world cup display of the tournament. We played kiri football the whole match and rave over that ugly ass win which eventually showed its limit against USA. Pinch me, what a joke ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
        we were excellent in the wales game and should have been ahead even with the red card. We hit the post twice, had one pulled back for a legit but dumb offside and controlled most the play.
        letโ€™s not be hyperbolic

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

we were excellent in the wales game and should have been ahead even with the red card. We hit the post twice, had one pulled back for a legit but dumb offside and controlled most the play.
          letโ€™s not be hyperbolic
          If we played good then we would've put up an actual fight against US, it was bezan ziresh the entire match. Go watch some actual good football and you'll see how awful we played the entire world cup

Comment

If we played good then we would've put up an actual fight against US, it was bezan ziresh the entire match. Go watch some actual good football and you'll see how awful we played the entire world cup
            Why do you watch Team Melli games if all they do is ,,play awfulโ€˜โ€˜ for your understanding? ๐Ÿค”

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
              Why do you watch Team Melli games if all they do is ,,play awful'' for your understanding? ๐Ÿค”
              They played awful and there is no question about that. We were lucky to have a worse team in our group. We could not even pass the ball like the other teams and the stats show it too.

We watch our shitty team because it's our team, not because they can play football at the WC level.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

If you think we "played awful" against Wales you are emotionally unhinged in your hate towards CQ

Comment

They played awful in the WC. We were the better team against Wales. We were still shitty, but they were shittier.

And I was a big fan of CQ throughout his first 8 years and was really hoping he was going to pull a miracle. And I was pulling for success for TM as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                    If you think we "played awful" against Wales you are emotionally unhinged in your hate towards CQ
                    It was literally bezan ziresh the entire match, but wouldn't expect someone who spends his whole life watching Santa Naft and Bargh Shiraz to get that

Comment

It was literally bezan ziresh the entire match, but wouldn't expect someone who spends his whole life watching Santa Naft and Bargh Shiraz to get that
                      ?????

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                        They played awful in the WC. We were the better team against Wales. We were still shitty, but they were shittier.

And I was a big fan of CQ throughout his first 8 years and was really hoping he was going to pull a miracle. And I was pulling for success for TM as well.

ditto..!!
                        i dont know if im being overly harsh on TM/cq, but Wales performed unusually terrible vs TM..!!
                        seemed as though they put sooo much effort into getting a draw from the prior match vs the yanks that they had next to nothing left to offer facing TM..!!?
                        They looked a far more formidable footballing side vs the USA , but they simply looked dreadful vs TM, nonetheless still managed to keep the score tied by pure luck or whatever way late into injury time before the sending off of their keeper and conceding from that banger by cheshmi..!
                        it may have been a spirited performance by our boys or they being specially sluggish and outa sink ..? probably bit of both..!

Comment

I came here for news on Sardar and all i see is the same circular discussion on TM/CQ that doesn't go anywhere. Nothing on Sardar, can we please keep to the thread topic? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                            I came here for news on Sardar and all i see is the same circular discussion on TM/CQ that doesn't go anywhere. Nothing on Sardar, can we please keep to the thread topic? Thanks.
                            no real news on him for the next 25 days or so when the league resumes action..!!

by then he'd have to complete his slight injury rehab and get himself in Far far Better shape Fitness and Stamina wise..!!

Only if so he still stands a pretty good chance resurrecting his earlier promising EU club career in 2nd half of the season..!!

if he continue to struggle as badly for fitness and form as he has so far this season, probably will be shipped off to inferior EU clubs/leagues in Summer..!!? or perhaps not ....given another season to get his shitt together considering the bargain, measly fees bayer paid earlier in order to acquire his services ..! but if someone be willing to splash a north of 7-8 mil .... im sure they will probably offload him ..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

no real news on him for the next 25 days or so when the league resumes action..!!

by then he'd have to complete his slight injury rehab and get himself in Far far Better shape Fitness and Stamina wise..!!

Only if so he still stands a pretty good chance resurrecting his earlier promising EU club career in 2nd half of the season..!!

if he continue to struggle as badly for fitness and form as he has so far this season, probably will be shipped off to inferior EU clubs/leagues in Summer..!!? or perhaps not ....given another season to get his shitt together considering the bargain, measly fees bayer paid earlier in order to acquire his services ..! but if someone be willing to splash a north of 7-8 mil .... im sure they will probably offload him ..!!?
                              Thanks for the update. He hasn't had a history with injuries so hopefully this was an anomaly and he will perform and get his place in the team. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Comment

Bah bah another interviewโ€ฆ more interviews than goals in year 2022. We thought weโ€™re getting a footballist, but we got some strange hybrid of Sina Valiolah/Azizi/Karimi.

Comment

Working...
                                X