This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

He may have been gassed at times, and lost defensive positioning at times, but to say that he was like that for the last 30 minutes is just hyperbole. Furthermore, the penalty was technically correct (although I wouldn't have called it, either).

Is he fit? No. And that's one of my biggest gripes with him. If here were fit, his touch would be sharp, he would blow-by defenders once gaining control on 50/50 balls, and I think he would score. Azmoun's raw ability is undeniable. But so is his rec-league fitness level.

Regardless, he did well given that he has not played many minutes, much less 90+ minutes, in so long.
    Exactly. And he will need these games and good training to regain his fitness.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

What is his obsession with horses? (Should I even be asking this question?)
      He is turkmen and it is a part of his identity. It is a lifestyle and identity marker for him.

Some random casual band wagon fans were hatin on him for buying horses and taking care of his horses instead of magically start for Leverkusen. Then he did some happy go lucky posts without thinking of how it would be recieved by "fans". Standard repertoire of accussations that he does not care about his carrer and things like that were thrown at him. So I decided to post a picture of him with a horse to make a point to these fake fans.

Comment

'He got 3,5 rating from Kicker.

image.png

Comment

Second best outfield player

Comment

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I saw on IG that after the game Sardar embraced a Mainz assistant coach, Babak Kayhanfar. Had no idea we had an Iranian assistant on Mainz.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                I saw on IG that after the game Sardar embraced a Mainz assistant coach, Babak Kayhanfar. Had no idea we had an Iranian assistant on Mainz.
                yeah, he is quite highly rated and close with sardar since he arrived in germany

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  Thanks alot for posting this interview!! He come across a really good guy.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                      So much going on behind closed doors. In the light of the quote you just posted I'm guessing it affected his chances of starting. No reason starting someone who is on his way out. In other words: first series of injuries, then this transfer. Really no wonder why he didnt start these last months!

Comment

Fav highlights from the interview:

- Him talking about his responsibility of giving back to sports and that he is delighted to support women in sports.
                        - Him talking about the need of investing in youth and the importance of wanting whats good for iranians.

Comment

I love flipping through pages in these threads and reading the bipolar comments by “fans” of Iranian football. “He thux!” “He’s the neckth-T Ibrahimovic!” It’s delightful.

Comment

Happy he didn't join Marseille. This team and city can change a sheep into a wild wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

Thanks alot for posting this interview!! He come across a really good guy.
                              Thanks AGC jan! Im happy i found it,
                              really great talk overall and about TM during wc.

The part with his horses was a great ending to the show aswell.
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                                I love flipping through pages in these threads and reading the bipolar comments by “fans” of Iranian football. “He thux!” “He’s the neckth-T Ibrahimovic!” It’s delightful.
                                who called him next Ibrahimovic? i’d be happy with next Hashemian…

Comment

Working...
                                X