This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Doesn't matter. They're ahead on aggregate. Alonso wont' make any changes.
    So this is how Azmoun gets rewarded for his good performance against mainz?

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

So this is how Azmoun gets rewarded for his good performance against mainz?

Yes. That was mostly a run around for the bench players, and he did well, but he needs a few more of those before Alonso will trust him.
      Keep in mind Leverkusen was ok letting him go to Marseille, so they aren't really relying on him.

He has to work like guys like Jahanbakhsh and Mahdavikia to get his manager's trust again.

Comment

Yes. That was mostly a run around for the bench players, and he did well, but he needs a few more of those before Alonso will trust him.
        Keep in mind Leverkusen was ok letting him go to Marseille, so they aren't really relying on him.

He has to work like guys like Jahanbakhsh and Mahdavikia to get his manager's trust again.
        I hear you bro, but that garbage Hlozek gets the trust every time its frustrating

Comment

Hahahaha Kiri leverkusen concedes again

Comment

There is extra time waiting kiri leverkusen now. Azmoun will get subbed in honestly. They need rotation of forwards in this game.

Comment

Lollll they lost. Dogshit defense

edit: nvm ruled out. Lucky

Comment

Sad to see how underrated sardar is in this team, i really think he could win the game for them if he gets the chanse

Comment

They are in ET and need fresh legs and Alonso has only made 2 subs.

Comment

At the game. It's really frustrating watching the Leverkusen players run on fumes and he won't make subs. Monaco has the fresh legs. Come on, bring our boy in!
                    sigpic

what the world would be if only the majority of people were this good

Comment

They are in ET and need fresh legs and Alonso has only made 2 subs.
                      Even semi injured Diaby is favoured over Azmoun, f*ck xabi, i think Azmoun showed last match that he deserves more fieldtime.

This is how you kill a players confidence

Comment

Puts in Diaby. It's very obvious Sardar is his absolute last option

Comment

They will sack Xabi Alonso if he doesnt stabilize this team. Main problem is central midfield and defenders.

Comment

He's already brought on schick, I assume he won't bring on Sardar unless they need another goal.

Comment

BL goalkeeper is a real liability too. If it goes to penalties they will get punished i believe.

Comment

He's already brought on schick, I assume he won't bring on Sardar unless they need another goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X