This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alieti View Post
    The problem for sardar is that adli is playing superbly right now. Tough to bench him, Diaby or wirtz right now.
    with the fixture congestion they have coming up I don't see it being a problem. Before it was sardar starting and Adli coming off the bench for a few games, now the opposite. Think it also depends on the opposition. Diaby and Wirtz places seem secure, but Wirtz minutes are also being managed post ACL injury.

Comment

Xabi Alonso is a great tactician and coach, I see a bright future ahead for him. Sardar is playing awesome and has scored joker goals whenever he came on 😍 i hope he starts on thursday

Comment

Comment

"We don't look at the table, we keep our feet on the ground and move on. There is no other formula for us. Now we recover from today's game and then we turn our attention to Union St. Gilloise."
          -Xabi

Comment

He is club 3rd best scorer behind Diaby and Frimpong and tied with Hlozek!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Jumped up when he scored the goal!! chuffed to bits that he scored the goal . Great game for him. His team mates are A**holes, they don't pass to him. especiallythat mofo Mussa Diaby

However I still beleive sardar is not a starter for Bayer 04. He played for 20 minutes and at the end of the game he was out of breath, sitting down on the ground like he has played 120 minutes.

He'll be better of coming in as sub for now untill his fitness is upto bundesliga 90 minute level.​

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Красиво убежал Сардар. Часто забивать стал). Получается, что он лучший нападающий в команде, потому что Диаби полузащитник, а Фримпонг защитник)).

Comment

Sardar's goal in HD with ESPN commentary ("HE CAN'T STOP SCORING!")

https://www.espn.com/soccer/german-b.../video/4918718

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        He is club 3rd best scorer behind Diaby and Frimpong and tied with Hlozek!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Hlozek has 4 goals annd 4 assists in 1,027 minutes vs Sardar who has 4 goals and 1 assist in 596 mins.

Hlozek gets a goal or assist every 129 mins and Sardar is averaging one every 119 min (although 4 goals are in his last 200 BL mins which is an insane stat to average a goal every 50 mins).

he started slow for sure, many reasons for it like seoane playing him out of position and then his injury but so far under xabi he has thrived….xabi has been incredible not just for Sardar but his ability to come in and turnaround/save the season for the club is one of the most impressive runs I have ever seen from a young coach with not that much experience.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Expertly taken. He sniffed out that chance from nothing, showed his great touch and experience to stay in front of jakic and take it around the GK.

That's a man in form, 1 chance 1 goal. Getting showered with praise by the commentators for his recent displays.

They play again this thursday, can see him starting there or at the weekend game after.
                          You're so on point. I Wonder if he has ever been this clinical. Correct me if im wrong but back in Zenith days there was this valid critique of his goal conversion. I personally cant remember him being this effective.

On a side note and a bit OT: contrary to what many believe I think his marriage has been good for him and his focus. This is certainly the case for many of us men. You get more serious and focused. You start to value time more.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            Jumped up when he scored the goal!! chuffed to bits that he scored the goal . Great game for him. His team mates are A**holes, they don't pass to him. especiallythat mofo Mussa Diaby

However I still beleive sardar is not a starter for Bayer 04. He played for 20 minutes and at the end of the game he was out of breath, sitting down on the ground like he has played 120 minutes.

He'll be better of coming in as sub for now untill his fitness is upto bundesliga 90 minute level.​
                            Ham-teamihash dar khate hamle hamashon donbale yek gharadaad dar PL hastand, baraye hamin paas nemidand.

Manande Galeno dar Porto.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

with the fixture congestion they have coming up I don't see it being a problem. Before it was sardar starting and Adli coming off the bench for a few games, now the opposite. Think it also depends on the opposition. Diaby and Wirtz places seem secure, but Wirtz minutes are also being managed post ACL injury.
                              Bayad bebinim dar EL dar tarkibe asli ast ya na.
                              Agar nabood neshoon mide ke Alonso dar haale haazer roosh anchenaan hesaab nemikone.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Dont know if this have been posted but funny compition on Leverkusen training with Azmoun:

VAR Please! | Epic Six Ball Target-Challenge | Bayer 04 Leverkusen - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X