Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His assist was great and he was looking dangerous going into stoppage time. Bakker’s cross at the end to Sardar was really nice but it was also tough to get to….on a better day Sardar would have buried that. That was his only (slight) mess up….other than that his runs, touches, and assist we’re all first class.

his production is nuts right now….getting a goal or assist every 40-50 min in his last 250-300 mins he has played
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 04-13-2023, 03:11 PM.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Demirabay sold with that shit shot from 30 yards when he had Azmoun open with a through ball... set on a platter to play him in.

Fantastic hold up and assist from our man though

Comment

Afarin be Sardar.

Harchand ke gozineye aslie morrabbi nist bish az yek maahe ke ba amalkarde khoobesh kaare Alonso
        raa doshvartar mikone.

In Frimpong o Diaby ham saale ayande miran PL va manande morghe sar boride baraye
        West Ham o Aston Vill dore zamin micharkhand. Bazikonhaaye bi-mokh o khodkhaah.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

His presence changed the game. Finally gave leverkusen a focal point they had been crying out for. In games they want to attack exclusively in transitions (like Bayern away) then maybe the Adli/Diaby combo up top is effective but when they are at home and opposition is a decent side and in compact shape like tonight, those 2 can be quite easily snuffed out. If xabi made the change 15 minutes earlier they would probably have got the win.

His assist was another display of his great first touch and awareness. May be the play that saves them this tie.

Demirbay, Frimpong, bakker all had great chances to play him in and ignored, that was quite dissapointing and you could see sardar a bit frustrated.

Definitely earned a starting berth this weekend away to Wolfsburg.

Comment

Didn’t get to watch the game as was at a Limp Bizkit concert but good to see his good form
            continue since his return from injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              Didn’t get to watch the game as was at a Limp Bizkit concert but good to see his good form
              continue since his return from injury.
              I'm not sure what's more surprising, that Limp Bizkit is still touring, or that Medzdidz jan went to a Limp Bizkit concert in the year 2023.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

I'm not sure what's more surprising, that Limp Bizkit still touring, or that Medzdidz jan went to a Limp Bizkit concert in the year 2023.
                😅 It was a nostalgia trip for me but one I have long wanted. I took my two older sons and it was their first concert, proud dad moment 🙂

Comment

Florian Wirtz >>>>>> Sadio Mane.
                  The only reason Bayer started doing poorly was because of his injury. The whole team is on his back, and I hope he can link with sardar as he did today. Waiting for Wirtz to return the favor for sardar and assist a goal for him.

Comment

Here is the full highlights.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/297...%D8%A7%D8%B2-1

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Florian Wirtz >>>>>> Sadio Mane.
                      The only reason Bayer started doing poorly was because of his injury. The whole team is on his back, and I hope he can link with sardar as he did today. Waiting for Wirtz to return the favor for sardar and assist a goal for him.
                      Like Allahyar assist last time, I think we give too much weight to his assist. It was basically a random pass to a player that did 95% of the job with a brilliant long shoot.
                      His last two goals were really something though

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

😅 It was a nostalgia trip for me but one I have long wanted. I took my two older sons and it was their first concert, proud dad moment 🙂
                        Damet garm, heavy metalli ostad

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Like Allahyar assist last time, I think we give too much weight to his assist. It was basically a random pass to a player that did 95% of the job with a brilliant long shoot.
                          Normally I agree, especially regarding to JB. But this time I have to say, yes the assist itself was a ball that even you and I could have played. However the run towards the first post, then the control were pretty nice and not something that almost all players could or would do.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

This is most ungenerous!

I agree that AS assist was not impressive but that was no random pass.

Sardars assist was an excellent heads up play. His contribution to the goal was as great as the scorer.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

lol about you and I could have done that! He even got out of the way to open up the shooting lane. I think that last second cross which he almost got to was his best action sequence. He was sandwiched in a double team as the play was developing. He had to get out of he double team and cut in front of the defenders which cost him the tenth of the second and the connection with the cross. It was a very athletic move which again I am sure you and I could have pulled off.

Comment

Chi chi 95 %, Sardar bayad ham yek toope sakhti raa daryaft mikard, ham harif raa ja bezare va ham yek paasi bede jeloe 18 ghadame teame harif. Are shoote besyaar khoobi bood, amma kare Sardar
                                asoon nabod.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X