X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The game was already over, Sardar wasnt even trying there

Comment

As I said before Sardar needs to concentrate on his football. WTF is horse riding man. Dude has more passion about horse riding and volleyball than football. Pretty much end of sardar for me unless he gets his shit together. IF he finds it hard to get in top 11 even when his competition is injured then he might aswell think about leaving the club already. When P schik is back sardar WILL NOT get any playing time.

Holzek deserved to play today and played great. Assist and Goal says it all. Stop that Irooni bazi BS.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        Bunch of changes by Bayer and no Sardar in this blowout.

Wish he went to Marseille. They will be in Champions League next year too.

He has been producing like crazy and still is not favoured by Xabi Alonso.
        Idk why you were expecting an offensive sub to be made early on when they clearly were having no issues with the attack. They didn’t need more goals

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          funny when hlozek gets a rare game they make sure to give him full 90 to score. If sardar doesnt score within first hour hes off as first sub
          he assisted the 2nd goal and he was playing some energetic football. Unlike sardar who is out of breath after 20-30 minutes.

Comment

I think an issue with Sardar may be the fact that he wanted to transfer to OM and that it failed in the end. Now he is stuck in a place where he for the moment is deemed unreliable and untrustworthy. This is just a speculation but these kind of things are of importance. Why develop a 28 year old that wanted to get out of the club?

What Im quite sure of is that no one is denying Azmouns ability at all. Im pretty sure that the coach knows exactly how good Azmoun is.

Also having a child will tear on your physical shape. Every father in the world knows this. This is not about horses. I bet he doesnt get any sleep atm.

Comment

A bench role/hybrid starter isn't necessarily a bad role for him at all. This is a very good team now. If they win europa league, it will look great for Sardar.

At the moment he needs to lose his dad bod somehow. That shit may fly in the IPL, but not in Germany

Comment

Why the long faces? How does this thread always turn into a horse discussion? We need to stay more stable. He probably prefers horses to balls cause there ain’t no better feeling in the world than having 16 hands between your legs.

Comment

Should have had an assist, bellarabi botched his great pass.

Then sardar last kick of the game in on goal slipped at vital moment. Should have just passed into the corner but was trying to round gk for repeat of goal a couple weeks ago.
                  I dont know why he is scared to shoot instead of passing the keeper?
                  He tried that many times and lots of times didn't work(except few weeks ago)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I dont know why he is scared to shoot instead of passing the keeper?
                    He tried that many times and lots of times didn't work(instead few weeks ago)

I wouldnt say scared to shoot, more insistence on first making GK fall (in the process he lost his own footing this time).

As commentator also mentioned, I think he just approached it too casually once he had good first touch to bring it under control, maybe thought the union players had switched off and would let him walk it in.

Anyways, no point dwelling on it now. He is still in decent form, psychologically the fact union didn't have any lead to protect (thanks in part to sardar) changed the dynamic of today's game, as did the very early diaby goal.

He has a chance to be a continental champion, only 3 matches away. If he stays focussed he can contribute to making history for leverkusen, whether it be starting matches or coming off bench and making impact, it is still a big deal. This is what he made the move to be apart of.

Comment

I wouldnt say scared to shoot, more insistence on first making GK fall (in the process he lost his own footing this time).

As commentator also mentioned, I think he just approached it too casually once he had good first touch to bring it under control, maybe thought the union players had switched off and would let him walk it in.

Anyways, no point dwelling on it now. He is still in decent form, psychologically the fact union didn't have any lead to protect (thanks in part to sardar) changed the dynamic of today's game, as did the very early diaby goal.

He has a chance to be a continental champion, only 3 matches away. If he stays focussed he can contribute to making history for leverkusen, whether it be starting matches or coming off bench and making impact, it is still a big deal. This is what he made the move to be apart of.
                      Unfortunately now he has to take advantage of every single chance with traffic upfront and Schick backing soon!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I switched from Roma Game from 85th minute when Sardar entered. He had 2 great chances in those 5 minutes and fucked up both. If you want to compete with other, in this case Hlozek who obviously had a great night with a goal and assist, you need to convert these kind of chances.

Comment

Hlozek was selected MVP and is shortlisted for MVP of thursday Europa league.

His average game against Wolfsburg was a bad news. Of course, we can't expect goals and miracle every games but show something more when starting. His last minute goals against Schalke and Frankfurt will give him a supersub status so Alonso will bench him.

At least more games in EL => more playing time for him.
                          I still believe Leverkusen in its current state is a bad fit for him. If he can find an equivalent team, he should move in the summer.

Last, the 3 other EL semi finalists were all linked to Azmoun when he was playing at Zenit.

Comment

One world class pass, 2 missed chances i think, i cant believe he didnt score the last one, even i would have scored..... ok bad luck but very much bad luck, in his situation he 1000% needs to score these goals, now hlozek is even prefered over him and imagine all are waiting for mr super scorer patrick schick to return, sardar needs to score and score otherwise he has no chance to become starter.

Comment

As it was said by others you have to score these chances, specially when there is lots of competition.
                              Taremi can afford to miss few(which he does lol) because he has proven records with Porto, Sardar can not!
                              Unfortunately our players lack big time confidence, i am a bit surprised with Sardar, he played all his football outside, but i guess it is same mentality!

Comment

I believe Sardar would have gotten a lot more time if this was a close game at halftime. While trying to make his move past the goalie, the ball bounced a bit higher than he expected so he ended up with a bad touch. He was cursing at the spot of the bounce on the ground after the ball went to the goalie. Anyway, creating a couple of good scoring opportunities in 5 minutes of play will not be lost on scouts and coaches. Hlozeck did have a good game with his pressing. He forced the defender to take a bad touch for the first goal setup and did well with his assist and score which were basic slow motion 3 on1 practice drill stuff. He was in the right place at the right time.

Comment

Working...
                                X