Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who dafaqu was that hoochie momma in stands with long nails..??

Comment

Sardar kick starts a swift counter attack that leads to PK with a simple but very clever and timely side pass..! fking amiri taking it. lucky to not have his weakasss effort saved by keeper..!

Comment

Nice win for Bayer. This game was a 6pointer game and they got it. Now berlin left.

Comment

I used to play basketball in my younger days.

Sardars teammates are like those khore basketball point guards that takes the three on the break when you run your ass of and lonley whit the basket and dont get the final pass.

I wanted to choke those olaghs every damn time it happend.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            Sardar kick starts a swift counter attack that leads to PK with a simple but very clever and timely side pass..! fking amiri taking it.
            Amiri Rice will never amount to sht bc of his khoreh mentality. German clubs dont like that kind of sht. The key was sardar and none is blind.

Comment

Agha what the hell is sardar doing! He is like a nokhodi at the moment. Press press press chase the ball baba. Sardar standing there looking at ball and players.chase the balll, presssssss hard. Came in at 66 minute give your 180% in last 20-30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                Agha what the hell is sardar doing! He is like a nokhodi at the moment. Press press press chase the ball baba. Sardar standing there looking at ball and players.chase the balll, presssssss hard. Came in at 66 minute give you 180% in last 20-30 minutes.
                Bruh It would nog be surprising of he has instructions to suck in Leipzig deep and hit on counters.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

Bruh It would nog be surprising of he has instructions to suck in Leipzig deep and hit on counters.
                  He is there to counter but sardar was on his own half looking at the ball. Litterally the player next to him was free to do anything.

Comment

Had a great counter at end that almost led to another goal. Also started the play for the PK with good pass under pressure.

Hlozek today as well did very little in terms of actual pressing. The CF was clearly under instructions to drop deeper off the ball and clog the middle, Azmoun simply continued that, while giving them more of an aerial presence for long balls.

Huge win for Leverkusen. Still within touching distance of CL spot.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

He is there to counter but sardar was on his own half looking at the ball. Litterally the player next to him was free to do anything.
                      Yes but if they get pass him and lose the ball then sardar will have tons of space? I think he is a bit sluggish as you do tho

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                        I used to play basketball in my younger days.

Sardars teammates are like those khore basketball point guards that takes the three on the break when you run your ass of and lonley whit the basket and dont get the final pass.

I wanted to choke those olaghs every damn time it happend.
                        i know man... its fking annoying how greedy most of his attacking teammates are... and by contrast he is nearly too unselfish always looking to pass it to a more open teammates and springing some marvelous leading balls right on the money into the running path of bayer wingers ..!! he is so damn quality in transition..!! the Quick Timing on his transition passes are truely remarkable and absolute world class..!! its as he sees the open man before ball even comes to him and the next second releases a spot on ball right into their running path..!

Comment

UCL still within reach. Ofc they can also qualify if they win Europa

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

i know man... its fking annoying how greedy most of his attacking teammates are... and by contrast he is nearly too unselfish always looking to pass it to a more open teammates and springing some marvelous leading balls right on the money into the running path of bayer wingers ..!! he is so damn quality in transition..!! the Quick Timing on his transition passes are truely remarkable and absolute world class..!! its as he sees the open man before ball even comes to him and the next second releases a spot on ball right into their running path..!
                            I think he does the right thing. Iranian players are notorious for not understanding instructions. I think it is refreshing knowing he fulfuls coach plans.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

Yes but if they get pass him and lose the ball then sardar will have tons of space? I think he is a bit sluggish as you do tho
                              Not really 3 were defenders behind him and 2 players aside him. And even when they started counter attacks he was falling behind.

I wonder if sardar would get any minutes when Schik is back and fit.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                                UCL still within reach. Ofc they can also qualify if they win Europa
                                I don't wanna jynx it but UCL is more reachable thro league than Europa. I just don't see them beating sevilla or juventus .

They have to get another 6 pointer from Union berlin

Comment

Working...
                                X