This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran vs. Iraq LINEUP - Announced

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

No Karim I guess, thats edgy 😎

Comment

Incredible!

Taremi in.
        Abedzadeh in goal.
        Ghoddos.

And the whole rest is perfect as well.

What a great and strong lineup!

Comment

And time for Saman to show his worth! 🔥

Comment

Very strong line up! I am glad Taremi made it.

Comment

Except nourafkan, the rest is perfect. Hopefully Taremi is match fit after 4 days in airport.
              Hope to see Zahedi

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Except nourafkan, the rest is perfect. Hopefully Taremi is match fit after 4 days in airport.
                Hope to see Zahedi
                I am sure he got a hotel to sleep. It's not like he was in some village. lol

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  I am sure he got a hotel to sleep. It's not like he was in some village. lol
                  I guess he didn't train since 4 days ago

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Hope to see Zahedi
                    I think the only reason why Dragan chose him was his good performance in the last match vs Iraq. I would have still chosen Milad though because he showed good performances for AEK.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                      I think the only reason why Dragan chose him was his good performance in the last match vs Iraq. I would have still chosen Milad though because he showed good performances for AEK.
                      Noorafkan is better than Milad

Comment

wooow so many good players gone but still this sexy lineup and great bench!
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Iraq's line up is also announced. No Iqbal and also no Swedish legionnaire Jeahze. I think Jeahze would be a big headache for us. I am surprised that he isn't starting. Even Iraqi fans are wondering why he is on the bench.

Comment

Will be very interesting to see how this lineup works out! It's nice to see some changes here and there, as long as we win and qualify of course lol

Also, with Taremi arriving so late, I hope he did some solo training with some equipment in his hotel room or something on the way here lolll

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Noorafkan is better than Milad
                              Nope, he can't defend as good as Milad and also makes unnecessary fouls which can lead to a red card. Besides, Milad is faster than him.

Comment

Working...
                              X